Suspension and Brakes Springs, shocks, coilovers, sways, braces, brakes, etc.

Lowest of the Low?? coilovers only :)

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-10, 02:06 PM
92blacktt
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lowered on 16" rims, all wheels tucked, no skirt kit (stock), daily driven

Old 09-08-10, 02:15 PM
FireCode
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 818_sc4
no... but i did see your car in 4x4 sc3/400 section hahahah
That's funny. I didn't know I posted any pictures except for when I bought it. Grab your tape measurer cause apparently we are measuring sauseges around here these days.

BTW, my new avatar is dedicated to you! Straight from CA. Rollin hard in a 3 thousand dollar car!

Last edited by FireCode; 09-08-10 at 02:28 PM.
Old 09-08-10, 08:20 PM
818_sc4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by FireCode
That's funny. I didn't know I posted any pictures except for when I bought it. Grab your tape measurer cause apparently we are measuring sauseges around here these days.

BTW, my new avatar is dedicated to you! Straight from CA. Rollin hard in a 3 thousand dollar car!
guess what you ***** whipped fool. ur murano aint **** i got one 2. dont get mad cuz ur wife bosses you around and makes u post her car for some reason.. i got the sausage here if you wanna measure ill whip it out.. and 3000 dollar car.. i got 105k.. megan coils, and racinghart 19s.. so put on ur super swampers and go off roading.
Old 09-08-10, 08:23 PM
818_sc4
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Toastt
Lmfao Hey, we all gotta go through the monster truck phase
oh believe me if you see the timeline of this car you will be surprised. and i understand the 4x4 stage.. but dont run your mouth when your at that stage you know??? btw this is all fun and games
Old 09-08-10, 09:09 PM
Toastt
Pole Position

oh believe me if you see the timeline of this car you will be surprised. and i understand the 4x4 stage.. but dont run your mouth when your at that stage you know??? btw this is all fun and games
Oh I know, I always make fun of my friends and exaggerate the height of their cars when they go like 1 inch lower on some springs and **** on their 240's. The lower the better, **** safety haha, we should actually start a camber wear competition now lol
Old 09-09-10, 12:46 AM
818_sc4
Lead Lap

Oh I know, I always make fun of my friends and exaggerate the height of their cars when they go like 1 inch lower on some springs and **** on their 240's. The lower the better, **** safety haha, we should actually start a camber wear competition now lol
**** it im down!!! but i think the less wear the better!! lol
Old 09-09-10, 06:17 AM
FireCode
Lexus Test Driver

guess what you ***** whipped fool. ur murano aint **** i got one 2. dont get mad cuz ur wife bosses you around and makes u post her car for some reason.. i got the sausage here if you wanna measure ill whip it out.. and 3000 dollar car.. i got 105k.. megan coils, and racinghart 19s.. so put on ur super swampers and go off roading.
BWAHAHAAHAA Internet Keyboard Commando!! Roll Hard or Die Tryin! Congrats man...YOUR PARTS NOW COST MORE THAN YOUR CAR!!! BWAHAHAHAA
But trust me...nobody cares about you rollin hard except your CREEEEWW. Oh wait, you have 105k miles, Congrats, you are now up to 4 thousand hahaa Roll Hard buddy roll hard.

BTW, when I post pics sometime with my 4x4 "2" finger gap, I'll dedicate them to you!

Alright so I just realized...enough is enough..you've said your, I said mine...I'm done.

Last edited by FireCode; 09-09-10 at 07:15 AM.
Old 09-09-10, 06:48 AM
astrotrav
Rookie

Originally Posted by 92blacktt
Lowered on 16" rims, all wheels tucked, no skirt kit (stock), daily driven

is this a photoshp'd image? the wheels look like that have been placed in
Old 09-09-10, 07:15 AM
MIGS
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

^they look like old supra wheels
Old 09-09-10, 11:24 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Besides the messed up front bumper, I really like OP's car as it sits!
Old 09-09-10, 12:41 PM
BartleDoo
Lexus Test Driver

WOW...People actually think they and their cars are cooler because their car is lower than other peoples.
Old 09-09-10, 12:47 PM
horent135
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BartleDoo
WOW...People actually think they and their cars are cooler because their car is lower than other peoples.
LOL, Welcome to 2010...

There should be a car show who can sit the lowest on coils LOL...
Old 09-09-10, 12:54 PM
ill roller
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by vinh
i think the winner goes to the Risky Devil SC. He might be the lowest i have seen on this forum
Doubtful, especially now that I'm running bigger front tires.

Name:  _MG_2033resized2.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  180.6 KB

Name:  1.jpg
Views: 365
Size:  171.2 KB

Name:  mwasb_2010sun_048.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  65.0 KB

Originally Posted by FutureSC
Mine's obviously lower
Lock Smice? Looks dope.

What an inch lower would do to my car Keep in mind if those arent 17s, your 18s would be lower from the get go compared to us guys rockin the 19s.. as for the oil pan.. i can park my **** on a public road and ill be sitting on subframe on 19s.. but hey you can have the e-glory, i dont need it..
So much whining, who gives a **** how low any of your cars are... This is why wheel fitment nerds **** me off.

Not to mention, your wheels are kinda ugly, and the rest of your car looks stock, and you probably just drive it to car shows and such. Drop the ego.

This is some dumb ****.
Old 09-09-10, 01:32 PM
Toastt
Pole Position

lol I don't think some of you understand the sarcastic ego. Like I said, it's an exaggeration. You're only giving us more to say when you get all serious "Oh you guys are stupid, people have things to worry about like bad roads and blah blah blah I have a vagina, the height of your car doesn't determine how cool you are". It's all in good fun people, if you don't want to join because you have a fear of looking "ignorant" then shut the **** uuuppppp
Old 09-09-10, 01:46 PM
JakeBreyck
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 96SC4
i finally decided on gixxer_drew over stance.
Are you retarded? OK just kidding, no really. ok no kidding, well am i?

I regularly rip the reflectors off the road. but i don't have an sc so you guys don't care.

Quick Reply: Lowest of the Low?? coilovers only :)