ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/southwest-24/)
-   -   Dallas Meet...!!!! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/southwest/83104-dallas-meet.html)

TXSTYLE 05-08-03 10:58 PM

Dallas Meet...!!!!

WHY CAN'T WE SEEM TO GET ANOTHER DALLAS MEET GOING SINCE I SOLD MY GS???
I MEAN COME ON GUYS! THE WEATHER IS PERFECTION RIGHT NOW. LET'S NOT WAIT UNTIL IT'S "ROASTIN CHICKENS" OUTSIDE BEFORE WE ALL MEET. IT'S BEEN FAR TOOOOO LONG. I CAN SET IT UP AND AS ALWAYS PROVIDE A GREAT SPOT AND ENTERTAINMENT AFTERWARDS.

JUST LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.freeadpower.org/~mrsmiles/cwm/big/cool.gif

Dohc3l 05-11-03 10:26 PM

BUMP !!!!!

set the up the meet...and people will come

TXSTYLE 05-12-03 12:32 AM

Dude! Help me get the word out over here, and I can assure you the 350Z and G35 coupes will be representing! We have in the past had EXCELLENT meets here that I organized with peeps from Austin, Waco, Houton, etc. But again, whithin the last 6 - 8 mos...........nada! :confused:

LexLuger 05-19-03 11:48 PM

lets get it done

ive been looking for a meet and trying to get a lexus club started in dallas but no dice. lets get this off the ground.

TXSTYLE 05-20-03 09:17 AM

Well my friend.............I've tried and tried. :(

And it really surprises me, because when we did have previous meets, they were TONS of FUN!

At any rate, since I organized a 350Z meet several months ago, I get requests @ once a month for meets!
You're more than welcome to join us or I'll post up when there is a "General Car Meet" here locally. :)

Pianoman72 05-28-03 01:00 PM

I'm game for a Dallas meet!

TXSTYLE 05-28-03 03:41 PM

I suggest you guys try and post up in the Lobby or GS sections! I can't seem to get a response from the rest..........:confused:

Rico's Revenge 05-29-03 11:27 AM

Hey Marcus, your ride is looking sweet! You're one of those guys that are forcing me to drive with one stock wheel on, Toyo is seriously back-ordered on the 245/35 R19 T1-S!

Let us know in the 1st gen area, we should be able to get at least Pianoman and myself there... there is a new guy bush96 who I think is from around here as well.

Todd

TXSTYLE 05-29-03 11:43 AM

Will do................

Something is coming up VERY soon in @ 2 weeks!

DrRick 05-29-03 07:09 PM

Originally posted by TXSTYLE
Will do................

Something is coming up VERY soon in @ 2 weeks!

well hurry up before i have to go and visit my girl again. or she comes down here. hustle, baby, hustle......

Doc

BAZ 05-30-03 09:38 AM

At the risk of making myself a target ! i went to my first meet in dallas some months ago, admittedley it was a 350z meet, but i was anxious to get out there and meet u guy's, and share some of the dilemmas i've been facing since i arrived here[uk] Yes im sure your all very nice guy's, but there's no organisation, no real communication when you get there! it would be nice to have a disignated time/sit down area where we can all speak together-share info.......but it's all just standing around and disjointed, especially when your new to the area. To make matters worse, i did'nt own a 350z ! so i spent the afternoon lookin at everybody else's car ! while people walked straight passed my car, had'nt a **** 'n clue wot it woz !
ERE we go!!!!!

....... :egads:

UTGS400 05-30-03 07:32 PM

Set it up...I am up for a meet.

Pianoman72 06-10-03 02:56 PM

LOL. Head count is like, what, 5 people so far? We can meet at my apartment if ya'll are up for some PS2 (Gran Turismo 3) that's pretty much all I have to offer. Or we can sit in Todd's car and play it! :D

my girlfriend's going to be out of town in July, so around then? :D :D

We should have all just gone to see 2FAST2FURIOUS together. I'm sure everybody's seen it by now except me.

LexLuger 06-10-03 03:27 PM

dallas meet

Man im game lets do the damn thang! Lets get together yall! Who has good organizational skills cuz I dont.

LexLuger 06-10-03 03:29 PM

first step

we need a meeting place and time or a contact number.