ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   Southwest (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/southwest-24/)
-   -   Dallas Meet...!!!! (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/southwest/83104-dallas-meet.html)

jeffknet 07-20-03 10:13 PM

PLANO??? heck yeah - I'm in - that's my hometown

TGRich 07-21-03 07:02 AM

Ahhh! Please turn off the Dallas Stars avatar!
(Sorry, I'm still bitter about no-goal 99 when the sabres, who are my hometown team, lost in game 6 - I don't think I will ever be not bitter about it:) )

Anyway, I will make the drive down from OKC depending on the expected turnout. If there's gonna be only 5-6 cars there, not worth it. If theres like at least a dozen, then I'll probably do it.
Yougotta figure 6 hours for me to get there and back, you know.
:(

BAZ 07-21-03 09:40 AM

Where is this coffee shop exactly----re aug/10 ?

rushgator 07-21-03 03:02 PM

I don't have any conflicts. Aug 10 sounds good. Where in Plano is this place? Hopefully we should have at least a dozen or more. There has got to be at least that many CL people in the area. BAZ, you better bring that Soarer out!

Boost'n 07-21-03 06:40 PM

Guys,

I'm looking forward to this. We are located in Plano at the corner of Spring Creek Pkwy and Alma.

KeDavi
901 W. Spring Creek Pkwy #135
Plano, TX 75023

Kenny

TXSTYLE 07-21-03 07:51 PM

Well I gotta say is, I have tried & tried to set up another MEET....to no avail...

If and when you guys decide FOR SURE...let me know. ;)

BigJoeD 07-21-03 08:50 PM

Originally posted by TXSTYLE
Well I gotta say is, I have tried & tried to set up another MEET....to no avail...

If and when you guys decide FOR SURE...let me know. ;)

Did you sell you other aftermaket wheels? Those chrome Modas are SWEET.

TXSTYLE 07-21-03 09:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Actually........I was planning on keeping them. BUT! I believe I want to go ahead and let em' go. I have not actively attempted to sell them, but I decided to keep the MODA's and I guess there's no need for the:
ANTERA Type 321 - 19x8.5 & 19x9.5
If anyone is interested, they will fit just about ALL Japanese bolt patterns: Lexus, Infinity, Nissan, etc. 5x114.3

I guess I could gauge interest here: I need at least $2k (paid almost $3k) and of course here are a few pics:

http://home.comcast.net/~latingroove/DCP_0259.jpg

garnet92 07-22-03 04:42 PM

I'll be there

I will do my best to be there - now about 90% that I will make it for Aug. 10 - I assume that the location will be publicized.

Hey Big Joe! Still got your sweet IS? Haven't seen hide nor hair of you since the Ft. Worth dyno meet.

BAZ 07-22-03 05:38 PM

Blimey Boost'n that's 2 mins from my house! i'm on alma and legacy.....
I am 99.9% certain i can make it.........rushgator....course i'l bring the soarer out fa sum fresh air!

BRING IT ON BROV.........:D

BigJoeD 07-22-03 07:24 PM

Re: I'll be there

Originally posted by garnet92
I will do my best to be there - now about 90% that I will make it for Aug. 10 - I assume that the location will be publicized.

Hey Big Joe! Still got your sweet IS? Haven't seen hide nor hair of you since the Ft. Worth dyno meet.

Sup garnet? Yep, I still have the IS, but I have not mod'd it any since the meet. Just trying to keep it clean though. I want to get some new rims here within the next month or so though, then after that it WILL be time for some BOOST. Seems like it will come down to PFS or SRT. I really like the work that PHR does,BUT PHR is just TOO expensive.

Speaking of rims, hey TXSTYLE, Im eyeing those Antera's :D

Hey, WHO DOING HIN THIS YEAR? I went last year and it was fun.

nima 07-23-03 06:59 AM

I guess we'r getting there. Mark your calenders for Aug 10 everyone. We want to show everyone who we are and what we have.

HoracioGS4 07-23-03 07:17 AM

i would love to join everyone, but unfortunately i'm going to be in hawaii that weekend! :rockon:

nima 07-23-03 08:00 AM

Originally posted by HoracioGS4
i would love to join everyone, but unfortunately i'm going to be in hawaii that weekend! :rockon:
Maybe you can re-schedule HAWAII :D

rushgator 07-23-03 09:41 AM

OK...it's on the calendar. Lets get a good showing for this. Maybe we should start a separate thread for this??