Southwest For events in Arizona, New Mexico, Oklahoma and Texas.

AZ anyone in the east valley want to meet up and cruise?

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-14, 06:01 PM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow AZ anyone in the east valley want to meet up and cruise?

hey all,
first off, thanks for visiting my post. so... plain and simple.,..i wanted to ask if there was anybody interested in having a meet and cruise on the east side of the valley.

all modded and non modded cars welcome.
thanks!
Old 11-13-14, 08:18 AM
Blzn335
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I'd be down so long as there is advanced notice of when and where. I got Wife, kid, and work to schedule around lol.
Old 11-13-14, 02:03 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ya sounds good to me as long as there's enough notice
Old 11-14-14, 04:23 PM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

oh of course of course. I have a 5 year old as well.

have you guys seen or been to that small car meet/show they have every saturday by that Target on Power and the 60? ive driven by it but not sure if its just muscle/classic cars.

perhaps that would be a good meet place?

Old 11-15-14, 03:20 PM
TJ397
Driver School Candidate

Definitely down. Saturday nights are good to cruise to Pavillions. Wednesday nights, there are a couple meets in the East Valley, one the AZ86 group puts on at 60/Stapley, & one out in Queen Creek that is all imports but hit or miss. There was one on Thursdays put on by Fit Mob, but I think they are looking for a new home for that one. I used to hit the 60/Power deal every once in awhile. Mostly muscle cars, but nice enough guys. I heard there is a much bigger one going on now on Fridays at Ellsworth & Baseline, maybe? I may head to the 60/Power meet tonight to check it out, or may even head to Pavs, if anyone is interested...//TJ
Old 11-18-14, 01:37 PM
Blzn335
Rookie

A few of us AZ ISF guys go to Cars and Coffee from time to time. Some nice higher end cars. There are 2 different Cars and Coffee. One is every 1st Saturday morning of the month and the other is every 3rd Saturday of the month. Just a thought.
Old 11-18-14, 06:43 PM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

thanks for all the input and knowledge guys! im hearing about meets i didn't even knew were around

always nice to know that there are even more enthusiasts in the area than expected
Old 11-18-14, 06:45 PM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Blzn335
A few of us AZ ISF guys go to Cars and Coffee from time to time. Some nice higher end cars. There are 2 different Cars and Coffee. One is every 1st Saturday morning of the month and the other is every 3rd Saturday of the month. Just a thought.
thats awesome! any particular coffee place or is it changed for every meet?
Old 11-18-14, 06:47 PM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by TJ397
Definitely down. Saturday nights are good to cruise to Pavillions. Wednesday nights, there are a couple meets in the East Valley, one the AZ86 group puts on at 60/Stapley, & one out in Queen Creek that is all imports but hit or miss. There was one on Thursdays put on by Fit Mob, but I think they are looking for a new home for that one. I used to hit the 60/Power deal every once in awhile. Mostly muscle cars, but nice enough guys. I heard there is a much bigger one going on now on Fridays at Ellsworth & Baseline, maybe? I may head to the 60/Power meet tonight to check it out, or may even head to Pavs, if anyone is interested...//TJ
hey TJ, what time/date would that AZ86 on stapley/60 be at? its pretty close by to me i would love to check it out.
Old 11-19-14, 11:26 AM
Blzn335
Rookie

Every 1st Saturday 8am-10am Cars and Coffee at Gainey Village
http://theshopsgaineyvillage.com/cars-coffee/

Every 3rd Saturday 8am-10am Cars and Coffee at Penske Racing Museum. They do have free beverages and coffee too!
http://scottsdale.carsandcoffee.info/

Both Cars and Coffee fill up quickly as far as parking goes if you trying to park all together. If you are trying to park all together I would suggest going right at 8am or even before. I know its kinda early. Gainey Village one is definitely bigger with more cars but the Penske one is also pretty good.
Old 11-24-14, 10:25 AM
dtemple67
Driver School Candidate

Nights work for me!
Old 11-24-14, 04:01 PM
6sick6
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey guys, I just posted up in the official AZ meets section that this Saturday, Nov 29th, were cruising from the east valley (chase bank on the corner of gilbert and mckellips) at 630pm to the Pavillions cars show and meeting anyone else there at 7pm. We hope to see a lot of faces!
Old 11-27-14, 08:57 AM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 6sick6
Hey guys, I just posted up in the official AZ meets section that this Saturday, Nov 29th, were cruising from the east valley (chase bank on the corner of gilbert and mckellips) at 630pm to the Pavillions cars show and meeting anyone else there at 7pm. We hope to see a lot of faces!
DEF count me in brotha. any idea how many people are goin already? or are for sure going lol
Old 11-27-14, 09:03 AM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

Looking to get a nice size meet after all the holidays are over with, so most likely around Jan 2015.

Till then, probably some smaller meets in or around town. pavillions, ect.

Happy thanksgiving all. drive safely and watch out for DWI.
Old 01-25-15, 07:58 AM
vee8GS
Driver School Candidate

Talking 1/30/15 - 5 & Dine Friday Night Drags at Wild Horse Pass

Friday, January 30th; 5 and Diner Friday Night Drags

Going to be having a pre-meet at the burger king on Stapley and Baseline rd this Friday the 30th at 4:00PM. We will meet and greet and head out at around 4:30ish and drive to Wild Horse Pass as a group, Hope to see you there!

Burger King, Stapley and Baseline

Quick Reply: AZ anyone in the east valley want to meet up and cruise?