Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Orlando & all of Central & N Florida ..take a look

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-03, 07:54 PM
OrlandoF
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Orlando & all of Central & N Florida ..take a look

Hey whats up everyone...

I'd like to let ya'll know about a site I started, OrlandoForums.com. I started OrlandoForums.com with the idea of a message board to bring all of orlando and its surrounding areas together, whether your into cars, bikes, clubs, bars etc...so everyone can discuss and share their interests.

Because the site is so new, there isnt many members or posts on the site right now. This is where you come in. Obviously a message board is nothing without you, the user. Please take a couple minutes, check out the site, register, and post something, whether it be entering your car into the monthly Featured Member's Ride (car or bike) or something about current events, or just say hi.
Once the posts start coming in, it will hopefully snowball into a great site for everyone to enjoy. One last thing I ask of you is to do your best and spread the word. This site is not just a car site or just a motorcycle site; it is a site for all of Orlando.
Hope to see ya there!

OrlandoForums.com