Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Hennessy Lexus Of Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-13, 10:47 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts
Default Hennessy Lexus Of Atlanta

they are definitely on point... Thanx Tee for the recommendation. pulled in to the srvc. bay and immediately, they were on me. "how can we help" etc. i felt like royalty. the place is huge and the guys in service loved the CV4's on the car. will be going back on tues. because i fouind a spot on the hood that does not come out after a wash, it looks like it's under the clear. it seems like etching but i'll find out when i go back, since i can't go to DD anymore, i'd prefer a professional detailer take a look at it.
Old 07-11-13, 12:49 PM
CJITTY

Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
they are definitely on point... Thanx Tee for the recommendation. pulled in to the srvc. bay and immediately, they were on me. "how can we help" etc. i felt like royalty. the place is huge and the guys in service loved the CV4's on the car. will be going back on tues. because i fouind a spot on the hood that does not come out after a wash, it looks like it's under the clear. it seems like etching but i'll find out when i go back, since i can't go to DD anymore, i'd prefer a professional detailer take a look at it.
I ONLY go to Hennessey...drive all the way across town just to go there! Thanks to Tee's recommendation also. One thing I will NOT do is let them wash my car, especially when my 22s are on the car!
Old 07-11-13, 06:25 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by CJITTY
I ONLY go to Hennessey...drive all the way across town just to go there! Thanks to Tee's recommendation also. One thing I will NOT do is let them wash my car, especially when my 22s are on the car!
i already asked them to make a note of it... NO WASH whenever i come for service. i got there in about 20-25 minutes, from jonesboro.
Old 07-11-13, 08:51 PM
Tee

Received 67 Likes on 56 Posts

I love my dealer from sales to service have always been top notch, and glad you your service experience was on point! Same here on the no wash too, they have a tunnel system they use for the quick wash but also have a detail service on level 3.
Old 07-11-13, 09:07 PM
1QWKGS4
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 22 Posts

Hennessy is the best in the whole SE including Atlanta area. When I lived in Atlanta probably a HALF Mile from Nalley Lexus Smyrna which is a pretty good dealer, I still took my car up to Hennessy all the way across town, best dealer in Service and overall Dealer. They really have a different way of doing things that puts their customers First. and now I live in TX and AL, whenever I"m at my AL residence and only 2 miles from the nearest dealer, I take my car all the way to ATL (182 mile) for my car to be pampered by Hennessy. I can say I only know maybe two dealers in Texas that have similar treatment but Hennessy is the top Lexus Dealer I prefer.
Old 07-12-13, 05:37 AM
PrinceAkim
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I also go to Hennessy, they are the best. I live down the street from South Atlanta and travel to Hennessy Atlanta for all my cars. They always take care of me. Love my service advisor. Thanks for the recommendation Tee.
Old 07-12-13, 06:57 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by PrinceAkim
I also go to Hennessy, they are the best. I live down the street from South Atlanta and travel to Hennessy Atlanta for all my cars. They always take care of me. Love my service advisor. Thanks for the recommendation Tee.
i visited South Atlanta on my first trip down to check out the house, and i must say that i got bad vibes about that place. Tee recommended Hennessy, and it's a night and day comparison. i was told by the SM at Hennessy that the GM has a LP LS F Sport that is a loaner he drives from time to time and that he wants to sell it.
Old 07-12-13, 07:38 AM
LexoticJ
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 43 Posts

I will definitely be checking them out soon for some recall work
Old 07-12-13, 08:38 AM
farpetrad
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would not go there at all. Bought my F there and almost immediately as soon as it started raining a lot my car had a water leak into the trunk. Took it to Hennesey tbree times and each time they attempted to put all the blame on me saying I must not of closed my trunk. The entire trunk was soaking wet with visible mildew/mold. Each time I brought it to them they would only have it for maybe an hour before calli g me and saying theres no problem with the car. After the third fail I called lexus corporate and told them my experience and that I was going to file a lemon law claim and they asked me to take it to another dealer first. I agreed and brought it to Nalley. They had the car two days strilped it to its frame and couldnt find the leak but after putting the car back together the leak was gone they even completely replaced the carpet. This was not my only bad experience at Hennessey. On my first 5k servi they tried telling me I needed new rotors and pads and when I told them no they krpt pushing it saying I would reck with a brake failure, after leaving I went to a friends and we measured the thickness of each rotor and all were well within spec, in fact im still in thkse same brakes. So avoid Hennessey unless you want to be lied to and sold bs that you didnt need. I apologize for any typos im writing this on my phone.
Old 07-13-13, 11:00 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by 1QWKGS4
Hennessy is the best in the whole SE including Atlanta area. When I lived in Atlanta probably a HALF Mile from Nalley Lexus Smyrna which is a pretty good dealer, I still took my car up to Hennessy all the way across town, best dealer in Service and overall Dealer. They really have a different way of doing things that puts their customers First. and now I live in TX and AL, whenever I"m at my AL residence and only 2 miles from the nearest dealer, I take my car all the way to ATL (182 mile) for my car to be pampered by Hennessy. I can say I only know maybe two dealers in Texas that have similar treatment but Hennessy is the top Lexus Dealer I prefer.
Just to clarify, there are 2 Hennessy Lexus in the Atlanta area, Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta, and Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett. Don, I think you are talking about your experience with the Gwinnett location, and I agree that the service and sales staff there are top notch. I have also heard via Tee, that the Atlanta location is also top notch. The general manager at the Atlanta location was very approachable when I asked him about doing an impromptu photo shoot with me and a few friends a few years back, and that says alot about their focus on Lexus enthusiasts.
Old 07-22-13, 12:03 PM
LexFather

As you know we (SELOC and Lexus enthusiasts in general) have worked with both but in particular the Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett location has a special place in my heart for the way they have treated myself, family and friends for a decade. I could not recommend a better place to do business. We have bought multiple cars there and serviced Lexus AND non-Lexus alike fully satisfied.

They are the ONLY dealership to offer their facility and time and support to Lexus meets big and small and have brought cars to our smaller meets and passed out goodies. For ten years they have stood behind the Atlanta enthusiast community.

I've dealt with the Atlanta Hennessy team as well and they are good.

Hennessy Lexus of Gwinnett, tell them Mike from SELOC/Vossen sent you

Frank Mullin-Internet Sales Manager
CJ-Service Advisor

Also special thanks to Nuum, Joe Gaunt and Brian Westbrook there.
Old 07-31-13, 08:28 AM
farpetrad
Pole Position

Ok Hennessey is HORRIBLE. I have wheel tire road hazard and needed a tire that got a chunk taken out of it replaced. First noone to greet as I pulled in service bay then stood tbere 10 mins before someone came out to ask if I had been helped. Next im told it will be an hour, ive now been sitting here 2 1/2 hours and counting and service advisor has not once came to tell me whats going on. Absolute horrible service. If the insurance didnt tell me I had to go to Hennessey I would of gone somewhere else. Next time I will just pay for the tire myself and skip this horrible dealership.
Old 07-31-13, 08:33 AM
farpetrad
Pole Position

I was also told no to a loaner since it shouldnt be more than an hour.
Old 08-01-13, 07:04 AM
benztolex
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Never had any issues out of Hennessy Atlanta, David is my service advisor. He has always take care of me.