Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Southeast CL Decals?

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-12, 04:35 AM
marus
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on updates
Old 04-10-12, 08:09 PM
DftMachine
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would like some CL decals. Update?
Old 04-11-12, 06:17 PM
addisonblc
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No updates from what i see but it seems like a cool idea. I'm not one for decals but I do like the idea. I've got drill this weekend and have access to a vynl cutter. I'm gonna play with some drawings and see what comes out of it. ill post pics.

side note: these won't be a direct connection to Lexus or Club Lexus for legal reasons.
Old 04-16-12, 10:51 AM
addisonblc
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yea didnt worl out so well...... i made some but they didnt turn out so hot. on top of thata i couldnt think of anything cool to do for the southeast logo.....
Old 04-17-12, 07:28 PM
LexoticJ
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 43 Posts

we need to get a handle on this asap for IA
Old 04-17-12, 08:12 PM
brerrabbit
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

tsoarer, bring your ideas to the Hennessey meet. I think this has some real promise.

I don't normally put stickers on my cars (just a personal peeve), but I'd rep the CL. My question is though, how SE do we go? We've got a lot of cars repping from GA, but that leaves FL, TN, AL, NC and SC out. I can't dis my fellow
Southerners.

That just ain't me. So I say those of us coming to the Hennessey meet try and get together about it. At least it'd be a start- just find the short Jew in the red Lexus SC (bad stereotype, I know- but it's true!!!)
Old 04-18-12, 08:25 PM
rome99LS
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by brerrabbit
tsoarer, bring your ideas to the Hennessey meet. I think this has some real promise.

I don't normally put stickers on my cars (just a personal peeve), but I'd rep the CL. My question is though, how SE do we go? We've got a lot of cars repping from GA, but that leaves FL, TN, AL, NC and SC out. I can't dis my fellow
Southerners.

That just ain't me. So I say those of us coming to the Hennessey meet try and get together about it. At least it'd be a start- just find the short Jew in the red Lexus SC (bad stereotype, I know- but it's true!!!)
Lol yea im steal down! Ill be on the lookout!
Old 04-18-12, 11:01 PM
LexoticJ
Racer

Received 96 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by brerrabbit

Southerners.

hey bro im down... i may draw something up to give my two cents on the SE CLUB LEXUS decal
Old 04-19-12, 11:00 AM
brerrabbit
Lead Lap

Sounds great, y'all. I like the idea of working the skyline into the logo, but again it hits against the thought of making the ATL the focus of the SELOC.

If you're interested and you're going to be at the meet this Saturday, drop by the SC row and let's throw out some ideas. We can do it over a can of that NOS and some Twisted Kilt wings (whoopee! Heartburn and jittery at the same time!)