Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Southeast Drift Challenge 2 ATL's Turner Field Sept. 12-13th

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-09, 03:17 PM
LexFather

Lightbulb Southeast Drift Challenge 2 ATL's Turner Field Sept. 12-13th

Funny I went to go to a bar-b-que event and I saw all the tire smoke and well, walked right over to watch! I parked on the backside and got to see some great drifting, I'll probably go back Sunday!!

Originally Posted by down_shift
If you were at SEDC in March you know not to miss SEDC2 at Atlanta's Turner Field. We are again bringing the 2 day competition format back. But this time around we are stepping it up with payouts to the top drivers. $1,000 is up for grabs. $300 to the Team Tandem winner and $400 for 1st, $200 for 2nd, and $100 for 3rd in the singles comp.

Day 1 will consist of open practice and end with the Team Tandem competition. Time to see if Drift Emporium can hold on to the crowns!

Day 2 will consist of a morning practice session immediately followed by qualifying for the afternoon's Top 32 competition. This is the comp you do not want to miss.

Registration and full details

Free parking will be in the Silver lots. They're supposedly about .5 miles away from the Blue lot. Turner is charging $10 to park in the Orange/Gold lot during Saturdays BBQ festival.

[