Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Meet in NC Raleigh Area?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-07, 12:32 PM
Katsumoto
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where exactly is frankies? i dont live out that way and im rarely on glenwood. i actually tried to find it last night and went as far as brier creek and lets say it was a no go.
Old 10-06-07, 02:57 PM
sonyman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SCpwner
Okay guys... How does October the 20th sound? around 7-8pm. As far as a location you said frankies. There are plenty of spots tbh so i am sure we can come up with something. The mountains sound nice but maybe we can do that in November? Sometime before or after the holidays (Thanks Giving).

Also with a thursday night meet to benson drag sounds great but tbh with you guys i don't have my after-nine yet and i am sure my mom would disaprove . I get my after-nine though in november (the 15th) i believe.

Also for the member list so far:

Jeremy
Mikes rx
Sonyman
Katsumoto
SC300 Dori
SCpwner

If someone can't/ can do it on the 20th post here and let me know so i can update the list. Also more input on a location.
LoL at the after 9 part but I'm up for it!
Old 10-06-07, 03:21 PM
mikes rx
I use "..." ....... a lot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Katsumoto
Where exactly is frankies? i dont live out that way and im rarely on glenwood. i actually tried to find it last night and went as far as brier creek and lets say it was a no go.
Yeah...I second that. If you could just post the address, I can mapquest it.

Katsumoto, if you want to we could caravan.

BTW, what does tbh mean??? TIA

Last edited by mikes rx; 10-06-07 at 03:26 PM.
Old 10-06-07, 04:41 PM
Katsumoto
Rookie

Originally Posted by mikes rx
Yeah...I second that. If you could just post the address, I can mapquest it.

Katsumoto, if you want to we could caravan.

BTW, what does tbh mean??? TIA
Yep that sounds cool to caravan. We can set up the details later on in the week. I was also wondering what tbh meant also lol
Old 10-08-07, 09:46 AM
HKS350
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

it`s right past Brier Creek off of Hwy 70/glenwood. Take left at T.W Alexander 1/4 mile on the right. If you can find Brier Creek then your only about 1/2 mile from Frankies. If your can`t find Brier Creek then start at crabtree mall then head @ 5 miles toward durham on Glenwwod/HWY 70w 11190 fun park dr
Raleigh,NC 27617

Last edited by HKS350; 10-08-07 at 09:54 AM.
Old 10-08-07, 11:08 AM
Katsumoto
Rookie

i probably just barely missed it when i went out there. but i got the address now so me and mike shouldnt have problems making it up there.
Old 10-09-07, 08:48 AM
rykwebb
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

reeaaalllly wish i could make it but a got a friend coming into town. Next one, Im there. Never seen more than one SC in one place at a time.
Old 10-09-07, 07:07 PM
SCpwner
Lead Lap

Hey don't LoL at my after 9 part... it's the law . Anyways. If we are to caravan. If anyone lives near the garner area where i do and is going to take 401 or the beltline to get to frankies let me know. We could meet at say Lowe's on 401 and 70 hwy. Just LMK though. I haven't been to frankies so would be nice to caravan.
Old 10-09-07, 07:31 PM
sonyman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey don't LoL at my after 9 part... it's the law . Anyways. If we are to caravan. If anyone lives near the garner area where i do and is going to take 401 or the beltline to get to frankies let me know. We could meet at say Lowe's on 401 and 70 hwy. Just LMK though. I haven't been to frankies so would be nice to caravan.
I LoL'ed because you know you're a youngin' when you don't have your after 9 yet. You've never been to Frankies? I've been there once.
Old 10-09-07, 07:36 PM
Katsumoto
Rookie

whats up man. myself and mike are caravaning and both of us stay in the garner area. i was trying to get him to meet up at Target ( 70 hwy and Timber ) and jump on 40 from there. I dont mind where we meet up and ive havent been to frankies either so caravaning would be nice. Both you just let me know whats up, i dont care were we meet.
Old 10-09-07, 08:10 PM
SCpwner
Lead Lap

whats up man. myself and mike are caravaning and both of us stay in the garner area. i was trying to get him to meet up at Target ( 70 hwy and Timber ) and jump on 40 from there. I dont mind where we meet up and ive havent been to frankies either so caravaning would be nice. Both you just let me know whats up, i dont care were we meet.
That target would be perfect.. i am actually like 6 minutes from there.
Old 10-09-07, 10:28 PM
Katsumoto
Rookie

ok cool im like 10 mins out from it. We will all get details straight as the days go by.
Old 10-09-07, 11:26 PM
mikes rx
I use "..." ....... a lot

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah...I know roughly where that Target is. According to mapquest, it's just south of the 401/70 intersection. If that's the one, then that's no problem for me.
Old 10-10-07, 06:40 AM
Katsumoto
Rookie

^ yep thats the one that we are talking about. And its huge so you cant miss it. There is a wachovia, chick-fil-a, and applebees in the same area as the target.
Old 10-10-07, 02:15 PM
SCpwner
Lead Lap

^^ yup. Remind me to detail my car before we all meet up though i don't want it to be dirty and forget about it.

Quick Reply: Meet in NC Raleigh Area?