Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

South Florida meet PICS and DISCUSSION

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-05, 05:47 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
LMAO!! where were ya bro? we were all calling everyone we know trying to get ahold of you. i even had Ryan call you and try to give you my number. is the car running now, or is it still undergoing its quest for boost... cause thats the only thing i can think of that would have kept you. all jokes aside, im sorry you didnt make it out.
Yep, my car is down at the moment getting all the goodies put on. My phone was also down for mods on Saturday so I couldn't be gotten a hold of lol.

Don't worry I'll be at the next meet if it's not too far with The Unicorn. I was telling Ryan I'd show up in my '97 Camry and pull out a 20"x30" CGI poster of the SC and stand it up on an easel in a parking space.

Can we still win trophies for cars that don't exist?
Old 07-13-05, 05:58 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by CleanSC
Yep, my car is down at the moment getting all the goodies put on. My phone was also down for mods on Saturday so I couldn't be gotten a hold of lol.

Don't worry I'll be at the next meet if it's not too far with The Unicorn. I was telling Ryan I'd show up in my '97 Camry and pull out a 20"x30" CGI poster of the SC and stand it up on an easel in a parking space.

Can we still win trophies for cars that don't exist?
jose that was real funny bro

you have a great sense of humor , hope to see that bad boty in person soon ..

would you consider joining us for nopi in atlanta in mid sept for the weekend , their should be about 15-20 sc going min and a total of about 35-45 of us driving up
Old 07-13-05, 07:29 AM
CleanSC
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Mid September I'll be on vacation unfortunately but let's see what happens before then.
Old 07-18-05, 12:51 PM
GliTCH
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
nah, i dont have the room. maybe we will do it somewhere between orlando and miami. oh, we should have it a Bradenton... that way we will know what everyone runs!!!
Dude you must be joking, I live in Bradenton... I didn't think anyone outside of here had even heard of this place..

lol

Edit: Ah, I guess the track right outside of town put this place on the map? you guys are welcome here anytime

Last edited by GliTCH; 07-18-05 at 12:57 PM.
Old 07-18-05, 01:38 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

then its settled... to the track we go!!! haha. lets do it sometime in the fall. that way the air will be nice and cool for the best results.