Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Anyone from Auburn, AL & Surrounding Areas

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-05, 11:03 AM
DDLexus
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Can I borrow your car?

Don't have a track car, but would love to run down to the local BMW dealer and take an M5 out on the track...

I'd pay $450 for some track time anyday! Don't think my LS would like it though...
Old 02-11-05, 11:24 AM
AZN Lex
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default looks like we have a good little crowd

Looks like we have a good amount of people around here. I guess we could get the ATL guys to join in too. Who's gonna be the good leader and start planning something for us. Any of you fellas know anyone around here who is selling some used rims for my SC?
Old 02-11-05, 01:43 PM
livesc400
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

I think we could either meet up with folks in Birmingham or ATL. We can meet up at a park or something. I know the ATL guys meet at Lennox Square Mall's top deck in their parking lot. Anyone know of any places to eat in B'Ham? I know there are a bunch. Perhaps after that we can go somewhere different after that and take some pics/video etc.
Old 02-11-05, 01:47 PM
AZN Lex
Pole Position

I've only been here a lil over a month, but it seems like they have any restaurant you may want. There are alot around the Galleria mall and Summit mall, and they are both off of I-65 so it would be easy to get there. But like i said, i havent been here too long, so hopefully someone else from b-ham can think of something.
Old 02-11-05, 05:57 PM
LexusFiend
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When im in birmingham i like to eat at dreamland bbq .... its near the UAB campus downtown .... they have a few parking garages there but im not sure if we could get into them ... in the summit area i know of a good place to take a few pictures in an office park .... they have a lake, gardens, and a bunch of office buildings ... i have heard the automotive museum they have at the barbermotorsports park is interesting w/ all the motorcycles and cars .... that might be better than a track day because it would be cheap also in the summit area i know of a road that would be fun to drive fast on if you guys are into that ... dd lexus, i would let ya if knew you but i think you should go get a rental g35 from the airport or something and it doesnt sound like anyone but you and me want to do a track day
LexusFiend
Old 02-12-05, 12:10 AM
livesc400
Pole Position

LexusFiend,

Great idea on the Dreamland BBQ. I have eaten there before and the food is great! I laso like the Summit idead (Inverness area). They do have some good places to take some pics. What does everybody else think?
Old 02-12-05, 12:00 PM
AZN Lex
Pole Position

Dreamland isn't bad, but i think it will be a little hard to meet up/park/gather since it is downtown. I like the summit since it would be easy for people coming into town to find. But i'm up for anything. Oh, have any of you seen the commercial for speed south on the speed network? The one with the silver GS with some HRE's in it? Well they are in pelham, which isn't to far away. He is selling some HRE's and a some rotors off of the GS. If anyone is interested, i can get some more information.
Old 02-15-05, 01:54 PM
AZN Lex
Pole Position

Default Seloc meet

Hey, the group over at seloc is having a meet feb 26th in hoover. Anyone interested in joining?
Old 02-15-05, 06:01 PM
livesc400
Pole Position

I may be there. Depends on if something comes up before then. But I will try to make it.
Old 02-19-05, 07:32 AM
blaznsc4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i just moved here to montgomey from california about a month ago. would like to see the meets out here in alabama. i'm down for a meet but i'll have to wait for my supra tt rims to come first. aint got no wheels to ride on. have a set of 19's but i need two more tires and i'm probably just gona sell them. just let me know if there's gona be a meet
Old 02-23-05, 10:34 AM
AZN Lex
Pole Position

There is a seloc meet this saturday in at hoover met. Near birmingham. Why you selling your 19's? what kind are they?
Old 02-28-06, 05:16 PM
Lexbox
Lexus Champion

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Crap... I missed the meet. Im down here in Mobile, AL. I will be transferring to the University of Auburn in the fall this year so I will be able to drive a little farther for meets. If anymore meets are getting together soon, put me on the mailing list or PM me.