Southeast For events in Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia.

Blooddrag 04' Car Show Feb. 28th-29th ( West Palm Beach, Fl.)

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-04, 11:30 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ok... great news guys...at the turbo t.v. show the promo and event organizer 4 blooddrag saw our group and came up 2 us and advised us ,as per my request, that he had a V.I.P. parking area reserved 2 b roped off 4 clublexus and is300.net.. 20 spots roped off...in the center of the evnt by the vendors section 4 all 2 c.....this is a huge thing 4 him 2 do..i hope we can get a better turn out 4 this show than the turbo one cus we r trying 2 win that club participation prize which goes a long way in representing a lexus club that we r!! plus it gives us a chance 2 go head 2 head against all the other luxury cars like bmw's,mb's, and what ever luxury car shows up...they have so many awards 2 give out close to 250 awards all together...saturday is the judgeing....... so we all need 2 b there by saturday, sunday they will b anounceing the winners

direction from south

if u can take the turnpike north instead of 95 north its best and easier..get off at exit 97 southern blvd and make a right after the toll go down and about a mile 2 our right is the event weat palm beach fair grounds....

from north do the same except take turnpike south 2 exit 97 and do the same...
reason i say take turnpike and not 95 is cus on southern blvd off 95 they r doing a lot of construction and teh roads r pretty bad...

i hope 2 c a lot of u there...

Blue
Old 02-24-04, 06:27 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yo Blue whats up cuz. Once again great time this past weekend. I am planning on being there this weekend. I got the directions to the show also.Are we gonna meet up outside the show and roll n togather as we did last weekend.If we can arrange that we should. Let me tell you i was in the rear when we went into the Turbo show and man i was looking like Wooooooooo. We really stood out Rollin like that. Also to the members in Dade and Broward. If you guys wanna meet up some where in Broward and Roll up togather let me know the meeting place. CLUB LEXUS ROLL-N-DEEP SOUTH FL. STYLE

Last edited by BLKCISCO; 02-24-04 at 06:29 PM.
Old 02-24-04, 08:16 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

yo rodney , i am feelin that bro
Old 02-25-04, 06:07 AM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 62 Likes on 18 Posts

For the guys coming from South Dade heading north on the turnpike you guys can meet me on the sawgrass exit since I will be getting on the turpike there. Let me know!
Old 02-25-04, 06:29 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

rodney

spoke with johnee78 last night and hes confirmed , and he's got a surprise for all of us ,, i wish we could get a couple more 1 st gen to represent
Old 02-25-04, 10:08 AM
BLKCISCO
Driver

Yo Lex : yeah i pm him and he told me he was gonna be there. with something up his sleeve. hmmmmmmmmmm i wounder what could it be. Yeah it would be nice if we had a couple of more 1st gen, but me and Johnee will represent the family. I will get back with you later and see where will will meet up for the drive up for the show
Old 02-25-04, 06:56 PM
BLKCISCO
Driver

Hey guys; I am sorry to say that I am out for this weekend. The Coast Guard has just went on Alert because of the events happing in Haiti. I have been put on an Alert flight crew from Friday to Tues. And when we are not flying we are on a 15min Alert window to get to the station. I am really upset with this bause i was looking forward to this show. What we have here in south fl. is like no othere. I know you guys will represent CL to the MAX. If anything changes or i can find a standby for Sat I will let you guys know. Once again iam sorry, but its all part of being in the Coast Guard.
Old 02-26-04, 02:38 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

o.k. i got kinda bad news 4 who ever was thinking 2 sleep late....the gates 4 this event open at 6am and judgeing will begin at 9:30am do 2 the large amount of cars they r expecting....so i guess we could try 2 roll in by like 8 or 9am in the morning... pm me with any questions....
Old 02-26-04, 02:42 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by BLKCISCO
Hey guys; I am sorry to say that I am out for this weekend. The Coast Guard has just went on Alert because of the events happing in Haiti. I have been put on an Alert flight crew from Friday to Tues. And when we are not flying we are on a 15min Alert window to get to the station.
Dont worry about it CISCO, just tell the Coast Guard you have VERY important engagement that you cannot miss!! They will understand!! Tell you promise to take lots of pics !! LOL
Old 02-26-04, 03:57 PM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

holy ____ batman how the heck am i going to get there that time , man what am i going to tell the wife when i am tip toeing out at 6 am
Old 02-27-04, 05:42 AM
alsilverbullet
Instructor

Received 62 Likes on 18 Posts
Red face

Wow that is early!! I guess I have to clean the car tonight...so much for sleeping in!
Old 02-27-04, 07:21 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Damn that is early, kinda like a full time job eh? LOL
Old 02-27-04, 10:01 AM
WhiteTiger
Lexus Champion

Wow, that is early. Question, If I show up early, do we have any idea what is the earliest I could leave and still ensure that I am counted towards the clubs attendance?. I probably have to leave around noon-1pm since I switched what I was supposed to do in the morning to the afternoon.

I want to try to help the club get my car counted for attendance but unfortunately it was either come late or leave early. Sorry.

Also is anyone driving up together from Ft. Laud./Miami? Do we have enough to caravan? Maybe we could meet at one of the plazas on the turnpike?
Old 02-27-04, 01:28 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by WhiteTiger
Wow, that is early. Question, If I show up early, do we have any idea what is the earliest I could leave and still ensure that I am counted towards the clubs attendance?. I probably have to leave around noon-1pm since I switched what I was supposed to do in the morning to the afternoon.

I want to try to help the club get my car counted for attendance but unfortunately it was either come late or leave early. Sorry.

Also is anyone driving up together from Ft. Laud./Miami? Do we have enough to caravan? Maybe we could meet at one of the plazas on the turnpike?
actually there is a caravan from ft lauderdale...pm Ed (lexforlife) he's from that ft lauderdale pembrook area...

guys i know its early but from what i understand they r expecting close to a 1000 cars from all over florida and out of state. so they want things done early so that they can get started faster.. judgeing close 2 a 1000 cars isn't easy... i'm getting ther around 7:30am 2 insure they have that area roped off ans still held 4 us...