Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

started a thread, got moved to build threads... but it's not my build thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-17, 06:07 AM
maynanator
Lead Lap

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
Default started a thread, got moved to build threads... but it's not my build thread

I started a thread and it got moved to the build threads, but I already started a separate build thread last night. Did I accidentally do something that got it pushed to the build section? My intention was to keep it on the main thread page for informational purposes and maybe to attract the attention of other owners of similar spec sc's.

the original thread in question:
​​​​​​https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...oth-seats.html

the build thread I started for the car:
​​​​​​https://www.clublexus.com/forums/bui...ld-thread.html

thanks in advance, and sorry if I've caused any problems
Old 09-25-17, 11:19 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,117 Likes on 1,292 Posts

No worries, I think the confusion probably is because the thread content is nearly identical and the non-build thread one looked like a build thread.

Let's do this... you're getting good traction and posts on one thread, I'm going to remove the second. After the one remaining slows down, post here and I'll move it back to the main forum and then back to the build thread forum with a redirect which will get you the added main forum eyeballs on it, but won't have two identical threads going at the same time. Work OK?

Cool pick up!