Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

How To Easily Find My Posts

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-17, 08:56 AM
daryll40
Pole Position

Received 409 Likes on 282 Posts
Default How To Easily Find My Posts

I've been on CLUBLEXUS for about 14 years and I honestly don't know how to best use it. In particular, I'd like to know if there is a "one click" place where I can see all of my posts, both mine and those where I respond to others. Instead of trying to remember what I posted where and sifting through the threads.
Old 02-12-17, 01:14 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Easiest way is to click on your username (right hand side in one of your posts OR at the top right hand side where it says "Welcome, daryll40)) which will take you to your profile
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mem...-daryll40.html

Then click on the statistics tab which at the top has two options you can click on.
Find all posts by daryll40
Find all threads started by daryll40

Second way where you can get more specific is the advanced search feature. Choose the 'search' option from the blue menu bar
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/search.php

then you can put in specific keywords you might have posted in the thread you're looking for and put in your username to find the specific post rather than sift through a bunch