Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Why can I not post

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-16, 02:17 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Originally Posted by Internatio
I am trying now for about 10 days to add a new post but without success. I don't what I am doing wrong
As in the post at the top of that forum, posts in the Lexus customer service forum are only approved by Lexus and yours haven't been reviewed /approved. You could try to call them to ask someone if you don't want to wait.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...lub-lexus.html

Of note (and also as in the sticky at the top of that forum), the Lexus support forum is specific to Lexus USA.
Old 02-21-16, 09:29 AM
Aziz92
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wrote a thread but it didn't appear. I have just registered to the site.
Old 02-24-16, 06:35 AM
JRinSC
Driver School Candidate

Default Please check my two posts that have not shown up.

Hi,

I posted two posts that haven't shown up and it has been several weeks. Please approve if you would!

Thanks
Old 02-24-16, 06:39 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Originally Posted by JRinSC
Hi,

I posted two posts that haven't shown up and it has been several weeks. Please approve if you would!

Thanks
Your posts are all in the Lexus Customer Service area - it's up to the Lexus reps to approve them when/if they respond.

EDIT - I've moved two of them to the 3rd gen RX forum where you can likely get some insight from other members.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 02-24-16 at 06:43 AM.
Old 03-22-16, 06:04 PM
offroadkid
Driver School Candidate

Default New member, buy my 1st post never posted!

Hey Dave, can you help me too?

I sent a PM to the Moderator to no avail, and then a PM to you. I looked a few days later and I saw my post for a split second, when I clicked on "My Posts" under my username, but it is no longer there!

Anxiously awaiting for my first post to appear!!

Thanks!
Old 03-22-16, 06:13 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

approved post
Old 03-22-16, 08:46 PM
offroadkid
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
approved post
Thanks Dave! Unfortunately it only lasted for a little while until it disappeared again. I keep getting "Invalid Link".

I'm going to just make a new post.
Old 04-03-16, 11:06 AM
Balien
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Url posts

Non of my posts with You tube links will show up. I assume this is part of the spam filter. This forum makes it way to hard and doesn't inform you why your post does not show up. It just tells you that it needs to go to the moderator. Days later still nothing. I feel you will not get many new forum users with the current system. You should get a message that said no Web links for 30 days and 30 posts instead of making people think they are waiting for a moderator.
Old 04-04-16, 07:46 AM
GOTJUICE
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I started a thread in the 2GS build threads with no problem yesterday, and posted on it a second time with no issues, now i keep getting the "it has to be approved by an admin" message am i doing something wrong? Thank you

-never mind its up now sorry and thank you
Old 04-04-16, 02:24 PM
Rottingman
Driver School Candidate

None of my legitimate questions are appearing even after the moderators have had over a week to review them. What gives? Is there someone I could contact about this? I just tried to post yet again and the post was heldback for review.
Old 04-14-16, 02:24 PM
nsnqst
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Where are the moderators?

I posted a review on my HID and LED upgrades on the 2007 ES 350; it's pending approval from moderators since Saturday. Does anyone know how often they check threads?

I have another reply to a post which is also pending. It looks like when external URLs are embedded, it needs moderator approval.

One more thing. Can anyone tell me where I can find the review I posted (the one which is pending moderator approval)?
Old 04-14-16, 02:43 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Originally Posted by nsnqst
I posted a review on my HID and LED upgrades on the 2007 ES 350; it's pending approval from moderators since Saturday. Does anyone know how often they check threads?

I have another reply to a post which is also pending. It looks like when external URLs are embedded, it needs moderator approval.

One more thing. Can anyone tell me where I can find the review I posted (the one which is pending moderator approval)?
You might try using the report post feature. Maybe the mods are notified when those are used. It's the triangle with exclamation point in the middle.
Old 04-14-16, 02:47 PM
nsnqst
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LexBob2
You might try using the report post feature. Maybe the mods are notified when those are used. It's the triangle with exclamation point in the middle.
Thank you but I cannot see my own threads that are pending moderator approval. Where do I find those? They are not in User CP either.
Old 04-14-16, 05:03 PM
KMiles
Pit Crew

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts

I would assume they are volunteers, not paid professionals. I had a message on one of my first posts on this forum and sent them a question. I went back and looked and it was answered exactly one month after I sent the question. Every forum is different. The moderators on my Infiniti forum seem to be on every day.
Old 04-14-16, 05:08 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Should post down here for forum questions. Your posts are approved

Quick Reply: Why can I not post