Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Two thread related issues:

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-14, 03:18 PM
Tom558
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Two thread related issues:

1. When reading threads in the RX - Third Generation forum a thread will be in bold indicating there are unread posts. I'll open the thread and read the new post(s) and when paging back to the forum the thread title will still be bold as if there are unread posts. Very rarely there will be a new post, two folks posting at the same time or while I was reading, but most of the time if I click again on the thread the last post is the one I just read. This does not happen on every thread, just a few. I have to use the Quick Links\Mark Forums Read\RX - Third Generation.

2. At the end of a thread there will be a link to the pages in the thread. At times, a thread will show an additional page is available, I'm on 3 and a link to 4 will show, and when clicked just goes to the top of the current page of posts as there is no next page.

Neither of problems is bad enough to drive me away of the site but they seem to be peculiar to this site so should be something that could be fixed.
Old 04-04-14, 07:54 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Tom,

For your first issue, try clearing your browser cache / cookies and see if it solves them.

On the second, post a link here when you see it. I suspect its because some threads may have moderated posts in them which could cause the page breaking to get wonky. I'll see the posts, but you won't but I'll be able to confirm if that's the issue