Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

friends redirect link not working?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-10, 01:07 PM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Received 72 Likes on 71 Posts
Default friends redirect link not working?

its been going on for awhile but i havent said anything thinking someone else would and it would get fixed but either its just me or noone else has said anything...

when i click on someones name from my friends listing to go to their home page or to send them a pm it redirects me to the main page.

is anyone else having this issue?
Old 12-01-10, 05:02 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Works fine for me. If no one else has a problem, suggest deleting your browser cache, logging back in and try again.
Old 12-02-10, 07:30 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

ok dave i will try that....if noone esle chimes in and says theirs isnt working. i know as much time as i spend on the computer this may sound stupid but how do i do that?

oh i responded to you about that vendor ? you were asking the other day if you havent looked back and seen it yet
Old 12-02-10, 08:02 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

What browser and version do you use? In IE it'll be under Tools, Internet Options and click the delete button on browsing history. Note for best results log out of CL, go to google and have only that one window open when you remove them. You'll need to log back in here once you do that (and other sites).

On the vendor post I just saw you'd linked it and expressed some disappointment from the GS forum which is why I replied to give you (and others reading your post) some tips on how to find what you're looking for if available. I read your reply shortly after you posted but didn't think there was anything else to add unless I missed it.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 12-02-10 at 08:06 AM.
Old 12-02-10, 08:46 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
What browser and version do you use? In IE it'll be under Tools, Internet Options and click the delete button on browsing history. Note for best results log out of CL, go to google and have only that one window open when you remove them. You'll need to log back in here once you do that (and other sites).

On the vendor post I just saw you'd linked it and expressed some disappointment from the GS forum which is why I replied to give you (and others reading your post) some tips on how to find what you're looking for if available. I read your reply shortly after you posted but didn't think there was anything else to add unless I missed it.
ok i thought thats what you meant by clearing the cache but i wasnt sure

im using firefox and it always worked till recently...i will try that in a min.

no, no response was needed just didnt want you to think i was dissing our vendors. i do value the ones i use i appreciate the tips i had never seen that before. thanks
Old 12-03-10, 07:08 AM
sakataj
Lexus Fanatic

ok dave, clearing the cache worked...you can lock this up.

thanks for the help