Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

I want to speak to a moderator!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-02, 09:54 AM
robbsneak
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want to speak to a moderator!!!!

Who is responsible for erasing all my comments and bringing me down from Lexus tuner, to pole position!?!.. Why? aT LEAST LEAVE me with some stripes, a little dignity! I feel like i have been looted like a t.v. shop in the L.A. riots!!!. I had 900 sincere comments that took me hours of of my time!!!. I used to worshipp this site, until someone took a smothering dump on me!...............Have a moderator contact me,.................your looted and abused brother,...... robb s.
Old 07-19-02, 09:59 AM
NVMYGS3
Lead Lap

I'm a moderator of classifieds. You may want to contact the Static911 because he's the only one who can downgrade and not moderators
Old 07-19-02, 10:37 AM
RacingAristo

I wouldn't be too concerned about the number of your posts. Some members might remember me doing a LSportline roof spoiler groupbuy back then. It took my time, energy, and connection. I think I accumulated hundreds of posts in the old classified section. One day they removed the entire section, and my post is down to whatever I have now. People don't judge you by the number of your posts. It's the quality it counts. Don't feel bad.
Old 07-19-02, 02:56 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,312 Likes on 1,410 Posts

Robb,

Nobody cares about the titles, so don't sweat it. As for number of posts, take a look at mine - I've been on CL since the old EZboard (as have many of the guys here) and I have less posts than you do.

Like RA says, quality matters, not quantity.

IMO - The BEST title you can have next to your name is 'Paid Member' (or a custom one which means the same thing). It means you donated some $$ to keep CL up and running.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 07-19-02 at 02:57 PM.
Old 07-19-02, 08:03 PM
RacingAristo

I wonder how many "old members" are still around the 2nd gen. Club Lexus.
Old 07-19-02, 09:48 PM
GS430 GUY
Lexus Test Driver

I'm still here, from the good old ezboard days. Damn did we go through some outages there and have ClubLexus withdrawal at times. ClubLexus has come a long way from then, that's for sure.
Old 07-21-02, 01:15 AM
BadBtsz4u
Lead Lap

Yeah seriously anyone who actually trys to get there post number up,not saying you do Robb I know your just goofin around about your completely uncalled for stripping of your title of Lexus tuner to your previous title of pole position , has better check themselves out