Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Does anyone here know JDMTACO??

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-10, 06:59 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Guys I sent a message to the member in question as soon as this thread was posted and he hasn't been online since that time. Let's give him a chance to log in and respond / resolve the situation.
Old 08-13-10, 08:36 PM
mr nut
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
He logged in yesterday if you went to look at his profile. Have you sent him a PM? I will send him one with a link to this thread and hopefully it gets resolved.

Last Activity: Yesterday 07:46 AM

Posted this on the 9th..

This is his sig

Work Gnosis GS-4 Rims in Custom Burning Black
20x9.5 +31 R-Disc
20x11 +32 A-Disc
235-30-20 Nitto Invo
275-25-20 Nitto Invo
Tanabe DF210s
Rolled Rears(No Rubbing)

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ml#post5703262
Yes, have sent him a pm

No answers at all...
Old 08-13-10, 08:41 PM
jhill20
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow GL man. this is horrible! I feel for ya!
Old 08-15-10, 10:23 PM
jdmtaco
Driver School Candidate

ok first of all its not me doing that chargeback! u know it wasnt my c/c to begin with so i cant be the one to be doing it......i would never pull some shady **** like that and definitely wouldnt be dumb enough to post pics after i do that! im willing to help in any wy and jus pmed you so before u start accusing make sure u accuse the right person
Old 08-16-10, 03:05 PM
mr nut
Pole Position

Originally Posted by jdmtaco
ok first of all its not me doing that chargeback! u know it wasnt my c/c to begin with so i cant be the one to be doing it......i would never pull some shady **** like that and definitely wouldnt be dumb enough to post pics after i do that! im willing to help in any wy and jus pmed you so before u start accusing make sure u accuse the right person
Well, I kind of got worried when I did not hear back from you.

Either way, I do not have the money anymore, or the wheels. So how would you want to do this?

I still need the money.

I also see that you have now deleted your post with pictures?
Old 08-16-10, 10:55 PM
defrag
Driver

Originally Posted by jdmtaco
If it isn't you doing the chargeback, than you stole someone elses credit card and used it to make the purchase without authorization. If you did not do that, you need to have a letter signed by the owner of the card stating that you used the card to make a purchase in exchange for cash in hand to make a purchase because you didn't have the proper means for payment.

Otherwise, you are 100% at fault and the law will bite you in the *** for being a retard.

You think you are invincible behind the web? Think again.

You only responded to the thread once you felt like you had to give the CL community a reasonable explanation so they wouldn't pursue you.

Sure hope you know how to use a proxy or public internet.

EDIT: How can you afford a 3GS and not have a credit card of your own? Just my .02
Old 08-17-10, 12:31 AM
onihc
I heart Honda

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like credit card fraud. not the shops or sellers fault because YOU provided the credit card.
Old 08-17-10, 02:42 AM
jdmtaco
Driver School Candidate

ya ok for all u **** talkers who dont even know the situation who dont need to know because this isnt between yall! the seller knows the circumstances and no its not fraud! and im sorry i dont log in to the forums everyday and when i finally did i responded asap!