Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Pictures section for each car?

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-08, 07:29 AM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Pictures section for each car?

Guys,

It seems, especially in the SC section, that 90% of the posts in the general section of SC300/400 are pictures of people's cars. While I am all for looking at pictures of their cars, it would be nice to have them in a separate section so I can actually find threads with questions/answers...

Jonny
Old 07-01-08, 07:44 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,125 Likes on 1,296 Posts

Jonny, we have that set up in the Club Lexus gallery (a separate section for each model pictures) and won't duplicate that in the forums... For every person that wants information only there is a person who likes the picture threads, we're never going to please everyone. Adding a photo subforum would also create a huge additional amount of work for the moderator team moving posts there and there are more productive things for us to spend our time on

If you're looking for specific answers to questions you have I'd advise you to use the advanced search feature to narrow down the set of posts you're reviewing rather than browsing. If you need help on some advanced search techniques just post here with what you're looking for and I'll be glad to help you out.