Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

What happened to lexus-parts.com

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-08, 05:28 PM
flipicanez
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default What happened to lexus-parts.com

Seems that they had a bit of conflict with Lexus and had to change to http://www.sewellpartsonline.com ??

Anyways I was going to suggest changing the link so people can buy from one of our discounting sponsors.

Thats all, thanks!
Old 06-05-08, 05:33 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator
Administrator

Received 2,314 Likes on 1,411 Posts

Originally Posted by flipicanez
Seems that they had a bit of conflict with Lexus and had to change to http://www.sewellpartsonline.com ??

Anyways I was going to suggest changing the link so people can buy from one of our discounting sponsors.

Thats all, thanks!
I don't know why they changed, but Sewell is still a bona-fide Lexus dealer.

Their links for months have been changed pretty much everywhere except buried in the 'sponsors' menu (which takes programming which IB hasn't done yet). If you see somewhere else it's been missed please let me know.
Old 06-05-08, 05:38 PM
flipicanez
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
I don't know why they changed, but Sewell is still a bona-fide Lexus dealer.

Their links for months have been changed pretty much everywhere except buried in the 'sponsors' menu (which takes programming which IB hasn't done yet). If you see somewhere else it's been missed please let me know.
Yah me thinks that ONE dealership exclusively owning lexus-parts.com was a little extreme for Toyota. (Hell, I would kill for an original clublexus sticker, but you know)

But yeah, that is the only place I found the bad link, and I often go to the sponsor list to see what they have first before going out in the wild for parts and services.