Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Cars for sale vs parts for sale?

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-06, 02:57 AM
kjtar
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cars for sale vs parts for sale?

In looking at the SC300/SC400 Forum topics, I saw where there is a Classified section, but unless I'm blind, which is entirely possible, I think the cars for sale are mixed up with car parts for sale. Can the cars be separated from the parts so that when I'm looking for parts, there will only be parts, and when I'm looking for a car, I'll look only in a "cars only" section, and not have to drill through pages and pages of parts for sale?
Thanks very much,
Tom
Tulsa, OK
Old 10-06-06, 09:09 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup
Senior Moderator

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

welcome to clublexus.

if you want the whole car, look into lexus vehicles classified. the other forums are for parts, where people might have aftermarkets or oem replacement parts.
Old 10-06-06, 01:53 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 413 Likes on 288 Posts

kjtar, that is how we have it setup, but unfortunately some members will not observe that we have a "Lexus vehicles classifieds" and so they will figure since they have an SC300/400 they will post it for sale in the SC300/400 classifieds, which technically are for parts only and not full vehicles. Unfortunately our great moderator team cannot be around 24/7 to move threads constantly, but such is life