Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Does anyone know Jimmy? aka: hitechgs3t? HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-06, 01:10 AM
JayFunk
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to find hitechgs3t PLEASE HELP!!!

Does anyone here know this person? goes by this screen name: hitechgs3t

i believe his name is Jimmy Nuygen. If anyone knows this person or has an address or number i can contact him please PM ASAP.

i am from the M3forum.com boards and Jimmy pretty much used a stolen CC to buy my HRE's from me and then sell them off before the person with the CC issued a chargeback. I want my MONEY, or ill be forced to invovle the proper authorities to this matter.

if any of you know him, please hit him up and ask him to do the right thing and refund me my loot. plain and simple.

Shame on you Jimmy, and you just had a baby. what a great father figure you are........
Old 09-13-06, 01:12 AM
JayFunk
Driver School Candidate

Default Does anyone know Jimmy? aka: hitechgs3t? HELP!

i believe his name is Jimmy Nuygen. If anyone knows this person or has an address or number i can contact him please PM ASAP.

i am from the M3forum.com boards and Jimmy pretty much used a stolen CC to buy my HRE's from me and then sell them off before the person with the CC issued a chargeback. I want my MONEY, or ill be forced to invovle the proper authorities to this matter.

if any of you know him, please hit him up and ask him to do the right thing and refund me my loot. plain and simple.

Shame on you Jimmy, and you just had a baby. what a great father figure you are........
Old 09-13-06, 01:14 AM
JayFunk
Driver School Candidate

Default does anyone know JIMMY N.? aka: hitechgs3t

Old 09-13-06, 01:15 AM
FunGuy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by JayFunk

Goes to show, everybody here should ship items only to confirmed addresses.
Old 09-13-06, 01:26 AM
DzaztrBUSE
Lexus Test Driver

Get in touch with the cops and they should be able to squeeze some info from the mods.
Old 09-13-06, 03:23 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't think he runs with OUR CREW..... good luck, I hate bad business
Old 09-13-06, 05:57 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,126 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Originally Posted by DzaztrBUSE
Get in touch with the cops and they should be able to squeeze some info from the mods.

"Squeeze" us?

What, you think we have all this detailed info on the guy? Maybe a webcam in his house??? If you recall when you signed up we have name, zip code and email address. Half of you put in fake info anyway.

Regardless, the limited information we gather from you (if we have any at all) is protected by a confidentialty agreement. What we track is less than useful in this case and he already has it if he shipped the wheels to the guy.
------------------------------------------------------------------

JayFunk:

I don't understand how you could ship something to him without having his address and phone number? Sorry to hear about your misfortune, Jimmy has not been active on our forum for some time but has logged in in the last week.

You could do some searching and perhaps gain some more information like his AIM
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/members/8225-hitechgs3t.html

However since there is a stolen CC involved, IMO you should be immediately going to the authorities. Since this transaction happened off of this forum and involves personal information, I am closing this thread.

Good luck with your resolution. Please stop spamming our forums.