Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

My CL notification emails do not have the thread link enabled - any way to change?

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-06, 01:30 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default My CL notification emails do not have the thread link enabled - any way to change?

My notification emails do not have the thread link underlined, so instead of just clicking on the link, I have to copy and paste it into my web browser every time.

I figure that has to be changable, since I just searched and can't find any complaints, but darned if I can find the user control panel option that controls that- where is it?
Old 02-12-06, 02:11 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Did you change email programs or email settings recently?
Old 02-12-06, 04:03 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Hi Neo- no, I have been an AOL member since the 90's, and my email address has never changed.
Plus, many other notifications from other discussion forums I belong to have the links enabled.
But if you are asking me that, I am assuming that the links are enabled by default, otherwise you'd have told me how to change it.
Sooo......I have just changed my email account over to Yahoo.
Let's see what happens next time you or someone replies and I get the notification email.

Last edited by PERRYinLA; 02-12-06 at 04:16 PM.
Old 02-12-06, 04:32 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I am not aware of any setting (does not mean it does not exist ). My email notifications all shows up linked (even though I don't use those links) and has not changed recently.
Old 02-12-06, 04:58 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

The Yahoo email had the link underlined and enabled.
So, if there truly is no CL CP setting, either AOL is discriminating against CL emails to me and removing the link, or CL is discriminating against members using AOL and removing them before sending.
Can any AOL users out there confirm that they get the links OK?