Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Clublexus Members?

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-05, 10:44 PM
lexluvr1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clublexus Members?

Hello Everyone,

I want to first state that I have been on this site for over a year, but I just read and look at pictures. Clublexus truely is one of the best forums out there, bar none. I joined recently but still only made a few idle posts.

There are a few cars on this site that i'm very familiar with like davegs4,bluelex,, jtsomething, lxogood, , 00lexdub, and more. I also go to almost all the Florida car shows.

I saw both bluelex's and 00lexdubs cars at the DUB Miami show a few weeks back, (although I didnt have a chance to meet either of them).I was looking for pics from past shows and saw a new site mentioned by 00lexdub (jinsoku.com) on another thread, I figured I would visit the site and see if there were any cool pics. This is where my confusion starts. On this jinsoku site I found a thread where someone named pimplexed who's car looks like 00lexdub is bashing bluelex!! this doesn't seem right.

You have to be a member to view the jinsoku site, so I will just post some screen shots of pimpedlex bashing and mis-representing another Clublexus member. Just Classic..

If this pimpedlex guy is not infact 00lexondub then i apologize in advance, but if it is 00lexdub, why would he do this..I thought it was about helping each other? I'm sorry to post this but I thought it should be posted, it seemed onesided.

Last edited by lexluvr1; 06-28-05 at 11:03 PM.
Old 06-28-05, 11:13 PM
mikal
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, that is not cool... Having more doesnt mean you're better. But maybe the JP tail lights got him extra points.
Old 06-28-05, 11:22 PM
LsportGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry Rick.... But more isnt always better.

And this is a perfect example.
Old 06-28-05, 11:28 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

Right or wrong, we don't cross link strife to CL. Keep it over there.