Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Better key word search

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-05, 10:46 AM
Fiya
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Better key word search

Maybe it's just me, but I can't find CL if i search google. When I type "Clublexus" in google I have to click the 6th search result which is Lexus gone wild then click the link from their list.

I have CL bookmarked so it's no problem for me, but when I tell people about it they have trouble finding the site...

I think you just need to fix you title tag to have the keyword "clublexus" included.
Old 04-09-05, 10:59 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,143 Likes on 1,307 Posts

Originally Posted by acidrool
Maybe it's just me, but I can't find CL if i search google. When I type "Clublexus" in google I have to click the 6th search result which is Lexus gone wild then click the link from their list.

I have CL bookmarked so it's no problem for me, but when I tell people about it they have trouble finding the site...

I think you just need to fix you title tag to have the keyword "clublexus" included.
Noticed last week and on it. Our tech guys have asked Google to re-index the forum.

Thanks!
Old 04-09-05, 11:10 AM
Fiya
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the super quick reply , just trying to spread the CL gospel and this should help