Site Suggestions & Problems Bring up any suggestions, questions or problems concerning ClubLexus. If you need to test a forum feature, post here too. Note - questions about your Lexus do not belong in this forum!

Does anybody know TTurbopimp?

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-04, 01:10 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Does anybody know TTurbopimp?

I responded to one of this classified threads and purchased some suspension from him. I paypal'd him the money on May 6th. Yet I still have not recieved anything yet. I have parts literally waiting to be installed but I want to do it all at once while everything is dismantled. He responded to my first email the first week saying that his car is at SRT getting work done to it.

Now I have sent him PM's, Emails, and he has not returned any of them. Does anyone know him personally? WTF? I didn't want to post in the classfied's: Buyer feedback forum b/c there might just be some misunderstanding and he is having trouble w/ his car or something. I didn't want to damage his credibility in there but I am very close to contacting paypal and taking action on this matter if no communication is attempted.

I post here because he seems like a well known respected member on CL. So Hopefully there is only a misunderstanding. If you know him or talk to him please let him know about this thread!
Old 05-24-04, 01:26 PM
Lexis11
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya he is a member here and been for a while. He is a contributing memeber and I really don't think he is trying to screw you. Maybe he is away or lost connection to the web. I would give it a little more time. I don't know him personally but he seems like a good guy. Just my .02 cents
Old 05-24-04, 02:11 PM
04GS300
Pole Position

I bought from him without incident but he disappeared right afterwards and I haven't been able to get in touch with him either, but I do have what I paid for. He seems like a great guy...give him some time.
Old 05-24-04, 02:20 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

I did as well - no problems with my transaction. I suspect he's had some personal or work emergency and just hasn't had a chance to finalize sending stuff.
Old 05-24-04, 02:57 PM
UptownGS
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks guys... I figure that was the case.... its just kind of fustrating b/c I have these parts sitting in my garage waiting to get installed..... I had to cancel appointments at the shop 2 times already... its just an inconvenience to me at most... something I feel he should atleast realize before accepting the cash.
Old 05-24-04, 02:57 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

I have heard good things, i suspect a work related emergency or something along those lines, hopefully.

If you wanna know how to drop your dinner and blow across the country at the drop of a hat ask dave

Last edited by O. L. T.; 05-24-04 at 02:58 PM.
Old 05-24-04, 03:16 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

I have also spoken to him on PM's and email, and I know someone personally that has transacted business with him. I hope this is all cleared up soon, I also suspect some sort of moving, or work related issue.
Old 05-24-04, 05:23 PM
redgs4
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have dealt with Jeff twice and the transactions went without a hitch. However, both times it did take a while for him to actually ship the items. Disclaimer, both times I also told him I was not in a hurry. Guess he took me at my word.
Old 05-24-04, 05:33 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by redgs4
However, both times it did take a while for him to actually ship the items. Disclaimer, both times I also told him I was not in a hurry. Guess he took me at my word.
LOL, nice note
Old 05-25-04, 05:34 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

dont worry bro

jeff is a very standup guy.. have dealt with him several times and would have no issues sending 1, 2,3k in a heartbeat..

he emailed me 2 days ago (we have some business at the moment) , hes out of town for the last 2 weeks on business and is returning actually today .. rest assured hes on the up and up
Old 05-25-04, 07:29 AM
CaMsGS3
Lead Lap

Like everyone else has been saying , dont worry you will get your stuff, I bought a Lsportline roof spolier and OEM spoiler from him

great guy to deal with,prob just busy with work or something
Old 05-25-04, 11:17 AM
TTurboPimp
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

And he finally arises from the dissapearing act!!!

Let me say first that I appreciate the kind words from those that have replied.

Uptown, I apologize for the delay in answering your inquiries on the status of the suspension. I have been literally swamped with a bunch of stuff as of late. I have been traveling pretty much all month long for work, I have had literally a day or two here and there at home with the family. I just got back in last night. And to top it off I just bought a house last week so I have been dealing with that stuff as well.

Unfortunetly I do not have access to the net while out and about at all times, its sporadic to say the least.

I can honestly say that I have not and will not screw anyone on CL for parts.....I may not be the fastest to get stuff done with my schedule, but it does get done for sure.

I hit you up with a PM as to the status.

THanks

See ya'll in anopther three weeks....back to the airport I go tomorrow!