CAN-Other 1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-13, 02:34 AM
Clean400
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE

Everything is sold please close thread.

All Prices are Shipped Price
  • AEM FIC 8 $350
  • AEM Failsafe Wideband BRAND NEW $200 (worth $300)
  • NX Maxmizer 4: Progressive nitrous controller $275 BRAND NEW (worth $400)
  • GTspec Rear Strut Bar BRAND NEW $140
  • Denso Supra TT F/P BRAND NEW $140
  • Used Kyosan (Denso copy) 280 high flow Supra TT F/P used $40 works perfect
  • Titan Line Lock Kit BRAND NEW (http://www.titanmotorsports.com/tmslinelockkit.html) $150
  • Two Jeniko Nitrous Bottle Brackets for easy removal of bottles + Nitrous tool BRAND NEW $150 (worth $250)
  • Tweaked performance patch harness for Supra, SC400 (use to connect to aftermarket ECU) BRAND NEW $140
  • Complete Bolt on Nitrous System. Nano Nitrous, Zex Bottle, Bottle Opener, Pro Shot Solenoids, Custom SC400 Solenoid bracket, Zex Window Switch, Zex TPS, Bottle brackets, dynotune nitrous switch panel. $700 (worth way more, will bolt directly on to your SC400 or any car. Good for 150whp with single fogger)
    See my Nitrous Thread
  • Vortech V3 Si Supercharger Kit with Electric Fan Conversion for SC400 $1500 see below

Centrifugal Supercharger Build:

Vortech V3 Si (worth over $2000 alone)
superchargerrebuilds.com with a mechanical seal. Cost for the rebuild kit was $225.

*edit: Forgot to add that I'm includingn 8x 7mge green injectors with the supercharger kit.

Bypass Valve: Audi TT and Porsche 710N Bypass Valve

Part # 06A 145 710 N

This is what the mustang guys use to upgrade the bypass valve that comes with the vortech kits. The 710N has metal internals and is great bang for the buck. Only $50!

Dual Electric Fan Conversion:

Unfortunately for the SC400, the dual electric fan conversion is needed for space reasons. I don't think it's needed for the LS400 though. The stock fan setup of the SC400 is great, high flow and reliable so it's a shame to take it out. I had to do a lot of research to find a good bang for the buck setup. A lot of the shroud kits out there are not well rated by the Supra community except for one which is pretty pricey, it actually uses is300 fans which are really good.

In the end I ended up going witha two 14" Zirgo ZFU14S setup.

This dual Zirgo setup was well recommended by the supra community. Plenty of people use these two fans without a shroud, so I will be going down this route. Total cost for the two fans was $260

The fan controller I ordered was Flex-A-Lite 31163. This is a variable fan controller that has a lot of nice features for the money. It has good reviews online. Cost was $165

LS400 Fan Bracket and Pulley

This is needed for the fishbracket.

Cost was $57 shipped online.

The Pulley does not come with the fan bracket. The part number for the pulley is 16371. I ordered this from Lexus of South Atlanta for $70 shipped. That was the cheapest price I could find it.

Spacers and Metal Bracket

6 pieces @ $7.31/piece
Stainless T-304/304L
Seamless Tube
0.75" x 0.12" x 0.51"
Cut to: 4.1339"
-------------------------------------------------
1 piece @ $86.33/piece
Mild Steel A36
Hot Rolled Plate
0.25"
Cut to: 24" x 36"

Also ordered a plate of mild steel to make a copy of my friend's fishbracket. Total cost $168 from onlinemetals.com (this plate of steel that I'll sell you will have the template of the fishbracket traced on to it. You will have to cut it yourself).

Ordered two packs of 5 grade 8 bolts for $20. Only need 6 but they came in packs of 5.
Grade 8 Hex Cap Screw Bolts 7/16-14X5" 5PC

Ordered this MAF Sensor adapter. $23

Lextreme EGR delete kit off of a clublexus member. $90

1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE-epa1mjw.jpg
Disregard the Harness from this image. Selling it separately from the Supercharger kit. Also there are probably a lot of little parts I'm forgetting that will be included.

All of these misc parts for the supercharger kit cost $2800 to get to my door in total. All the parts are brand new and still in their box. The only thing that is used is the supercharger and I'm including a rebuild kit so it will be brand new again.

Reason for selling everything is that I'm moving across the country. Keeping the SC though

1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE-p4mgqbfl.jpg
1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE-enfrrz2l.jpg
1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE-y0emqael.jpg
1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE-3nmll4el.jpg
1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE-eyvl0m5l.jpg

1UZ Vortech V3 Si, Nitrous, Titan Line Lock, AEM FIC 8 & Failsafe Wideband, and MORE-mpmxy1ml.jpg
Also selling full nakamichi sound system with sub bracket (no sub), amp, two sc400 radios, SC400 phone, 2 SC400 CD Changers, 92 high beams (if anyone wants this its a heavy box so I'd have to sell it for $100 shipped)

Link to my build thread if you want to read more about the Supercharger Kit. It's the lextreme fishbracket setup. You can run it non-intercooled, air intercooler or water intercooled. If you are running non-intercooled or water-intercooled I already designed the whole supercharger system. I can tell you the few bends you would need for this simple setup.

514-978-1890 David.
dav.beauchamp@gmail.com
Text, Call, PM. email me if you're interested.

Last edited by Clean400; 11-16-13 at 06:48 AM.
Old 05-14-14, 09:09 PM
olmaga
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How much for everything