TX 2jz-ge for sale!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-13, 09:46 AM
Piratse
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2jz-ge for sale!!

SOLD SOLD SOLD

2jz out of a supra NON TURBO for sale. I was going to build this motor but no longer need it. The motor is (to the best of my knowledge) a 1994 with about 76,xxx miles on it. Does have a SUPRA oil pan not an sc pan. Perfect engine to do a build on, or just swap right in if you have a blown motor. Local pickup in Houston preferred. I do know the motor ran fine with no knocking and a good head gasket when it was pulled. The motor came from a car getting work done at Power Fab here in Houston. I make no promises that it runs perfect but I have worked with the folks at that shop and they are very honest. I DO NOT have the transmission, what you see in the pictures is what you get.
Does have the starter.

EDIT: This is a front sump oil pan, the shop needed the supra pan and swapped it.Sorry for not mentioning it earlier!
Thanks everyone!

PRICE: $350 OBO!

Last edited by Piratse; 01-12-13 at 09:21 AM.
Old 01-09-13, 09:12 AM
Piratse
Rookie

No one for a good 2j? I had a couple offers to part it out but I don't really want to do that. OBO!
Old 01-09-13, 09:53 AM
powerjunky
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Piratse
No one for a good 2j? I had a couple offers to part it out but I don't really want to do that. OBO!
i have a good auto tranny and torque converter with no issues ill let go for $50 if anyone buys the motor....also in Houston

trying to help ya sell....LOL
Old 01-09-13, 10:01 AM
sc400ka
Pole Position

if you guys know each other would be intrested in both around tax return time. wouldnt mind having a back up. also what the difference between a sc and supra oil pan?
Old 01-09-13, 03:06 PM
Rizzo
Driver School Candidate

Interested and live in Austin. If motor is still available by the 18th (when I get paid) I will be sending you a p.m.
Old 01-09-13, 08:47 PM
jwin
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You have been Pmed.
Old 01-10-13, 02:04 PM
Piratse
Rookie

Originally Posted by sc400ka
if you guys know each other would be intrested in both around tax return time. wouldnt mind having a back up. also what the difference between a sc and supra oil pan?
This set up actually has the front sump oil pan for the sc. Sorry I forgot to mention that in the add, it has been updated to reflect though.
Originally Posted by Rizzo
Interested and live in Austin. If motor is still available by the 18th (when I get paid) I will be sending you a p.m.
I look forward to it if it is still available.
Originally Posted by jwin
You have been Pmed.
Replied.

Originally Posted by powerjunky
i have a good auto tranny and torque converter with no issues ill let go for $50 if anyone buys the motor....also in Houston

trying to help ya sell....LOL
Appreciate it, if anyone asks I will direct them to you.
Old 01-10-13, 08:39 PM
jwin
Lexus Test Driver

I pmed you back. let me know i'm off tomorrow thru monday. i thought sc and supra have rear sumped oil pans and aristo, chaser, and gs have front sump.
Old 01-12-13, 09:21 AM
Piratse
Rookie

Sold. A crappy experience (because of me). Motor slipped on the chain while lifting it out of the van and chipped an oil pump and broke an intake stud. I did purchase a pump replacement for Jwin and it should be to him in a week or so.

Kind of a ****ty situation that the motor slipped (I was not around when it did I was in the garage with jwin) and the guy who did it didn't say anything. But Jwin has been very cool about it. Sell to him with confidence he's a good guy even though it wasn't a perfect situation!
Old 01-12-13, 09:37 AM
lilSCsteve

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Piratse
Sold. A crappy experience (because of me). Motor slipped on the chain while lifting it out of the van and chipped an oil pump and broke an intake stud. I did purchase a pump replacement for Jwin and it should be to him in a week or so.

Kind of a ****ty situation that the motor slipped (I was not around when it did I was in the garage with jwin) and the guy who did it didn't say anything. But Jwin has been very cool about it. Sell to him with confidence he's a good guy even though it wasn't a perfect situation!
^^^hey bro, sorry for your misfortune...glad you were able to make it right with Jwin! Hey bro...txt me your number again, got a new phone and some of the numbers didn't transfer over?

steve
Old 01-13-13, 07:50 AM
jwin
Lexus Test Driver

Piratse is a great seller. He fixed the problem with a replacement pump. I got the motor for a hell of a deal as well. Buy with confidence from him. Thanks again for the motor and sorry about the situation. The motor is so much cleaner than my 97 motor.