SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

ExtremeDimensions Duraflex VSpeed bodykit

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-13, 08:48 AM
2jzNoshizz
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by xxtoobsxx
hit up the ED rep here in the forums. I'm sure he can help you. He is always saying go to him for quick fix of problems.
i didnt buy the kit drectly from them so they cant refund me i bought it from one of there venders
Old 01-10-13, 11:02 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 2jzNoshizz
the ony thing that sucks is i spwnt all my money on the duraflex kit and they wont awnser my calls as of right now sooo... i am kinda sol
We haven't had any calls Colton and I am sure we were just talking on PM's about this.

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
dispute the charge with your credit card company immediately.
Instead of calling the vendor/comapny and speaking with them directly?

Originally Posted by Joey-E
You get what you pay for, stay away from them from now on, they seem shady too me after what they did with this whole fiasco with the “Top Secret Hood Thread” they lost my respect and business from now on. Stay away from Extreme Dimensions!
Sorry about this whole "secret hood thread" I am the new forum rep and I never hear about this before, care to link me to the thread?

Originally Posted by MKIVS374
I second that I say boycot them lol ban from site. Show them they can't treat us like **** send us **** and e spect us to take it. Haha but seriously they keep screwing people and it sucks.
Boycott* and expect* sorry . what the old rep guy did to the forums, ban us from a site for having only a few Lexus parts not fit? I have stated we are looking into this and this issue is going to be address.

hit up the ED rep here in the forums. I'm sure he can help you. He is always saying go to him for quick fix of problems.

Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 01-10-13 at 11:13 AM.
Old 01-10-13, 11:04 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by 2jzNoshizz
i didnt buy the kit drectly from them so they cant refund me i bought it from one of there venders
The vendor isn't able to give you a refund? Please PM so we can address this issue. This is why we ask for the public to go through ED directly for better customer service and we guarantee 100% customer SATISFACTION.
Old 01-10-13, 11:54 AM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There ya go...he chimed in. Always try to resolve things with manufacturer directly before doing anything drastic.
Old 01-10-13, 12:09 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

There ya go...he chimed in. Always try to resolve things with manufacturer directly before doing anything drastic.
I am here to help out the community and don't always listen to the members who tell you to do the most drastic things like call you cc company and dispute the charge. We are here helping you guys and if the vendor isn't supportive, message me here so we can fix the issue.

Bryan Neale
Extreme Dimensions
1-714-278-8000 EXT 60
1-888-611-AERO
Bryanm@extremedimensions.com
www.extremedimensions.com
Old 01-10-13, 12:57 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

first one he got was damaged, second one doesnt fit by a whopping 2", your reseller doesnt answer emails or calls, and what i suggested is drastic? im confident both were drop shipped by you guys as well. lol what a joke. im guessing he bought the kit in october, so he wont have much time to dispute the original charge. ive been around the block a few times.

and i sent it back about a month ago and havent herd a word from them about it i call emal ect. they dont respond not impressed at all
op, dispute the charge. you can always cancel it once they correct the problem anyway. dont deal with these clowns anymore.

Last edited by Kohinoor; 01-10-13 at 01:00 PM.
Old 01-10-13, 01:47 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by Kohinoor
ive been around the block a few times.
LoL ok cool guy, OP Please keep pm'ing me so we can help you out with this issue your having with the kit.
Old 01-10-13, 03:14 PM
MKIVS374
Lead Lap

Ed the only time you agree to help is when you get out on blast. Why is that I called before I was on cl and talked with your company and I'm out 700$ maybe I should have put you on here to late now. Why not just make sure you have proper qc before the kits to out ever thought of that? i get it your kits are cheaper and might have minor fitment issues but does that make it ok to put out a product that's not going to fit.
Old 01-10-13, 03:22 PM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by MKIVS374
Ed the only time you agree to help is when you get out on blast. Why is that I called before I was on cl and talked with your company and I'm out 700$ maybe I should have put you on here to late now. Why not just make sure you have proper qc before the kits to out ever thought of that? i get it your kits are cheaper and might have minor fitment issues but does that make it ok to put out a product that's not going to fit.
I am sorry you feel that way, I (Bryan) just became the new forum rep and got thrown into a lot of mess from the old rep. I do apologizes, but things are going to change with the way forum was run before. I am here to help out you guys the customers in having better experience with our forum and company.
Old 01-10-13, 09:27 PM
need2boost
Pole Position

this got interesting quick....
Old 01-10-13, 11:44 PM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Wow...heated in here. I didn't mean calling CC was drastic. I mean like him getting pissed off and smashing the kit in a thousand pieces. That would be drastic, calling cc company would be smart. Then again if he bought it in October and is just not disputing it is not great either.

Either way hopefully both parties 2jzno... gets either a refund of a better fitting kit an ED gets to save face and help their customers as best as possible!
Old 01-11-13, 06:48 AM
TheRonTom3
Lexus Test Driver

I'm still saying he didn't take off the OEM crash bar and that is why the bumper won't fit

Last edited by TheRonTom3; 01-11-13 at 06:53 AM.
Old 01-11-13, 09:04 AM
Extreme Dimensions
Former Sponsor

Wow...heated in here. I didn't mean calling CC was drastic. I mean like him getting pissed off and smashing the kit in a thousand pieces. That would be drastic, calling cc company would be smart. Then again if he bought it in October and is just not disputing it is not great either.

Either way hopefully both parties 2jzno... gets either a refund of a better fitting kit an ED gets to save face and help their customers as best as possible!
We are trying to help out, like I have stated I just became the new forum rep (also just started here) and all the issues from the past are now my problem and I would like to address them and help find a solution to this issue asap.

Originally Posted by TheRonTom3
I'm still saying he didn't take off the OEM crash bar and that is why the bumper won't fit
Old 01-11-13, 09:56 AM
Joey-E
Lead Lap

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ExtremeDimensions
Sorry about this whole "secret hood thread" I am the new forum rep and I never hear about this before, care to link me to the thread?
Terrible.
Old 01-11-13, 11:18 AM
xxtoobsxx
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by TheRonTom3
You talking about the metal crash bar or the foam that goes over it? My Front fit with the metal bar no problem, no foam though...

Quick Reply: ExtremeDimensions Duraflex VSpeed bodykit