SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

My SC @ HIN 2009 (Concord, NC)

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-09, 10:58 AM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by YeA 2jZ
X 100000000 !!!! LMAO........ Miami has the hottest women for sure no doubt about
Man, you guys are all talk, I wanna see pix of hot Miami girls on SCs or on any Lexus in general. Post pix or get out, can't prove your point without prove. There are hot girls everywhere in the world, if we have to compare hot girls, Brazil probably has the most hot girls. I am just trying to post some pix, no need to hate.

Last edited by romeo291; 07-02-09 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-02-09, 11:11 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,151 Likes on 1,314 Posts

Sorry guys, please keep the pictures posted work safe. The last one posted (now removed) was not.
Old 07-02-09, 11:13 AM
YeA 2jZ
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

really ??? sorry..... look now you got me in trouble you see Miami woman are to hot for tv LoL again my bad Dave
Old 07-02-09, 11:22 AM
BigGreen
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damn those are some nice cars! Simone is might hot might I add
Old 07-02-09, 12:41 PM
Black Fire
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
Sorry guys, please keep the pictures posted work safe. The last one posted (now removed) was not.
Awww man, and I was gonna post up a hot one...
Old 07-02-09, 01:39 PM
KingSoarer
Pole Position

I demand two thing from you. Firstly more pics of that chick Danae. Secondly you have to tell me where you got those side mirror indicators from. I just bought a new SC from Japan, 98 with 50miles on it and those are probably the second set of mirror indicators that dont look cheap and tacky.

Thanks so much, oh and how to you know all those chick? Are you a show promotor or own a workshop or something or are they all friends of your that do modeling?
Old 07-07-09, 02:02 PM
~Nightrida~
Driver School Candidate

Hey awsome pictures AT! I wish I could of got one of Simone or Danae on my car by themselves. I am the guy with the Black GS w/AME's for those who don't know me. I am a member here, I just dont post often.

Side Note: AT hook a brotha up with Simone. **WINK** I didn;t know she was single, I though she was dating someone there. hehe
Old 07-07-09, 05:12 PM
Avarec
Lexus Test Driver

i got hotter girls, i also have a vid of one hottie i know driving sc3 5spd(tahts right you bunch of macho man) shes wiping that dog bad and her perky girls add much better atmosphere in cabin of our beloved sc
Old 07-07-09, 06:17 PM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by KingSoarer
I demand two thing from you. Firstly more pics of that chick Danae. Secondly you have to tell me where you got those side mirror indicators from. I just bought a new SC from Japan, 98 with 50miles on it and those are probably the second set of mirror indicators that dont look cheap and tacky.

Thanks so much, oh and how to you know all those chick? Are you a show promotor or own a workshop or something or are they all friends of your that do modeling?
Dude, I think I replied to you before, but anyways, those winker mirrors are just covers off ebay. I searched everywhere and couldn't find a good company that makes em, so I just decided to get those. What I did was use rivets to hold it in place w/ the oem mirror. It goes right over the oem mirror, fitment is not great, but since it's fiberglass, you can trim and sand down for better fitment. Then you mold all the gaps, and voila, you're done. It's really not that hard.

As for the girls, they're just friends from me or from members on my car club (www.teamrpm.net). It also helps that I am one of the people that runs a local imports website (www.importsnc.com).
Old 07-07-09, 06:19 PM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ~Nightrida~
Hey awsome pictures AT! I wish I could of got one of Simone or Danae on my car by themselves. I am the guy with the Black GS w/AME's for those who don't know me. I am a member here, I just dont post often.

Side Note: AT hook a brotha up with Simone. **WINK** I didn;t know she was single, I though she was dating someone there. hehe
Haha, dude, how did you find this thread? Crazy, haha. Anyways, best I can do for you and Simone is to invite her to more team RPM events and you can show up.
Old 07-07-09, 06:24 PM
Black Fire
Lead Lap

^^^ romeo, you a d@mn pimp man! rock on!
Old 07-07-09, 07:53 PM
matrixgts
Lead Lap

what up rome.funny how all these guys from nc pop up when you put some girls on.
Old 07-08-09, 06:16 AM
romeo291
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by matrixgts
what up rome.funny how all these guys from nc pop up when you put some girls on.
haha, I should use the girls as incentive for more SC guys to come out when we have our next Lexus meet. Last time, it was just me, you, and Matt.
Old 07-08-09, 07:44 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

great pix!
Old 07-08-09, 03:56 PM
~Nightrida~
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by romeo291
Haha, dude, how did you find this thread? Crazy, haha. Anyways, best I can do for you and Simone is to invite her to more team RPM events and you can show up.
LOL Dude the funny thing is I was actually searching Google for more HIN pics from other sites and I came across your thread. lol Wild eh? Your car is so hot man! You and Zebt make me want to turbo mine. My engine is so plain. haha Oh hey get with me with what you talked about with the spin off from RPM and hitting up shows and doing it big. You know I am down for whatever man. I will hit any show no problem, I just need company and I am good. Let me know hombre and it was great meeting you finally man. Oh yeah if Simone is coming and I am around then I am there. hahaha She is just so tasty to look at.

PS: when did this thread become a competition for women? There is always gonna be sexier women somewhere. If thats the case I could say I know alot of women in Germany/Poland/Italy who will put those Miami girls to shame. The point is that the woman body in general is simply beautiful and if she has a face to go with that body then that is even betterrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: My SC @ HIN 2009 (Concord, NC)