Breakfast Shoot..PICS

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-08, 07:03 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DaSouth
Nice car's.

It's pretty cool how they converted that old dump into a park. I guess that's the only way we get hills this far south.
You know we're echo friendly in Broward.It was cool you can see for miles.But I've been getting headaches and I have a rash.lol J/k .Really it's a nice spot.Good job Tony
Old 09-23-08, 07:32 PM
roy1928
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i love all three. the black one is inspirational
Old 09-24-08, 01:09 PM
khutch
Pit Crew

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey guys! Noob here with a few questions.....First off, Very nice rides! I just bought a 95 400 and getting ready for a few cosmetic mods. Used to have a 92 400 Years ago.

Need to know what kit and rims are on the Pearl one???? Been searching and searching for the kit and no one seems to want to tell me.
Old 09-24-08, 01:30 PM
SH_JZZ30
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

nice photos...great cars....where is that park?
Old 09-24-08, 01:34 PM
Wicked SC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SH_JZZ30
nice photos...great cars....where is that park?
Thanks and it's a park in Davie, just off of Griffin and I-75. It used to actually be a dump before they filled it in and made it a park. The name is Vista View park...
Old 09-24-08, 02:36 PM
VJZ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ah...those with money.

nice cars though...looks great.
Old 09-24-08, 02:40 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by khutch
Hey guys! Noob here with a few questions.....First off, Very nice rides! I just bought a 95 400 and getting ready for a few cosmetic mods. Used to have a 92 400 Years ago.

Need to know what kit and rims are on the Pearl one???? Been searching and searching for the kit and no one seems to want to tell me.
Thanks man the body kit is Auto-Couture.And the wheels are from &swiss 5W 5's 20x9/20x11.5 .Modular Society is the manuf.Cool
Old 09-24-08, 02:48 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by cmiller80
Ah...those with money.

nice cars though...looks great.
Big thanks.But hey lots of OT and 2 1/2 years in the making.And guys if you haven't guess by now. I work for a wheel store.How am I going to sell any rims? If I can't come tight and rite.
Old 09-24-08, 02:48 PM
khutch
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by //LRD
Thanks man the body kit is Auto-Couture.And the wheels are from &swiss 5W 5's 20x9/20x11.5 .Modular Society is the manuf.Cool
I found a site with the price on it.....Freakin expensive rims! Was there a special offset you used? I have seen some threads about wheel dimensions and I notices a few other forms of measure that I had never seen before.

As for the kit, was it just an added lip to the factory bumper or a whole new bumper?

Sorry bout all the questions but I have searched high and low for the info on that exact kit and when I saw this thread fell in love with the rims too!

THANKS A TON!
Old 09-24-08, 02:58 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

I found a site with the price on it.....Freakin expensive rims! Was there a special offset you used? I have seen some threads about wheel dimensions and I notices a few other forms of measure that I had never seen before.

As for the kit, was it just an added lip to the factory bumper or a whole new bumper?

Sorry bout all the questions but I have searched high and low for the info on that exact kit and when I saw this thread fell in love with the rims too!

THANKS A TON!
Hey the wheel are for sales with the tire's.And it is a complete kit full front and rear bumper covers.The kit is sold on L-TUNEDPARTS.COM.Wheels I'll take 3500.00 or best offer.
Old 09-24-08, 03:08 PM
khutch
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by //LRD
Hey the wheel are for sales with the tire's.And it is a complete kit full front and rear bumper covers.The kit is sold on L-TUNEDPARTS.COM.Wheels I'll take 3500.00 or best offer.
Would love to take em off your hands but that was intended as a project for later this winter. Just putting things on paper now to plan what all I want to do.

I looked at the auto-couture website and it said that the 97+ bumper was needed but Ill check out tunedparts.com. How was the fitament on it? Did you have to struggle with it much?
Old 09-24-08, 03:19 PM
khutch
Pit Crew

Would love to take em off your hands but that was intended as a project for later this winter. Just putting things on paper now to plan what all I want to do.

I looked at the auto-couture website and it said that the 97+ bumper was needed but Ill check out tunedparts.com. How was the fitament on it? Did you have to struggle with it much?
Ok, now I see it. Just going to need the front grille, fog lights and door moldings....not sure what door moldings they are referring to. Didnt know they were different in later years.

Thanks again for your help!
Old 09-24-08, 03:26 PM
Smitty
Pole Position

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice. I just drooled on my keyboard Makes me want to go SC lol

-Smitty
Old 09-24-08, 04:00 PM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow very nice gentlemen,

LRD you car looks amazing... kinda reminds me of my old SC. Is it just me or are your sideskirts on backwards? It seems like the front of the skirt is a little lower that the rear
Old 09-24-08, 04:42 PM
//LRD
Lexus Fanatic

Ok, now I see it. Just going to need the front grille, fog lights and door moldings....not sure what door moldings they are referring to. Didnt know they were different in later years.

Thanks again for your help!
Are you planing to buy the whole kit? If yes then you would need the fog lights and the door molding.97's on up are little different.

Quick Reply: Breakfast Shoot..PICS