SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

New here, just saying hi!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-06, 12:29 PM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

plz upgrade to the sc and ditch the miata! then you can be apart of this great family here

my friend at school has a miata, we always mess with him and pick it up and move it, the thing is 2 lbs lol
Old 12-07-06, 12:35 PM
scrapp
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I had someone try that in highschool. We became friends after I gave him a black eye.

Its kind of a coincidence to be getting an SC, ive just always really wanted one, and I went ahead and looked up the prices and saw they were cheaper. (cheaper then they were back in 01) And suprisingly my family agrees with me getting one, and might actually help pay for it.
Like I allready said, my friend hoebag has one, and then yall might know booja, thats another friend, and then I know some other people on here.
Im just joining the next bandwagon, hahah
civic>240sx>sc300> whats next?
Old 12-07-06, 12:47 PM
9deucelex
Rookie

Welcome and enjoy!
Old 12-07-06, 01:32 PM
Duckness
Lead Lap

yea i've only met you once at the teaworks meet in nw houston, im still on h-i everyday i just dont post as much. wish i had money for a 97+ but i got mines for cheap so i guess its ok to save for mods and etc. i know hoebag but never met booja. gj on the car.
Old 12-07-06, 06:27 PM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by scrapp
I had someone try that in highschool. We became friends after I gave him a black eye.

Its kind of a coincidence to be getting an SC, ive just always really wanted one, and I went ahead and looked up the prices and saw they were cheaper. (cheaper then they were back in 01) And suprisingly my family agrees with me getting one, and might actually help pay for it.
Like I allready said, my friend hoebag has one, and then yall might know booja, thats another friend, and then I know some other people on here.
Im just joining the next bandwagon, hahah
civic>240sx>sc300> whats next?
damn civics, i hate them lol, sti i hate to admit is pretty cool though

but yea the black eye is the perfect remedy when someone is being a d-bag

booja's car is sick though, it looked so bad when he got it and he turned it into a real champ

i think you'll fit in here jus great, and good luck on finding a car i hope it all works out great for you

i'm lookin at getting a motorcycle to ride around on as a daily beater, lookin at gettin a kawaski ninja 250... something not powerful to get used to riding bikes and just to put miles on, maybe u can give me advice on gettin one since ur the first crautch rocketer i've seen on here yet lol

gl man
Old 12-07-06, 07:08 PM
scrapp
Driver

GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ninja250s, I used to have one, its a AWESOME bike to learn on, I still wish I had one, sometime in the future I will get another, they get awesome gasmileage, something around 50-70mpg? serious, no joke.

It will teach you SO much, its SO forgiving, they are SOOO fun. man...from what the 250 taught me, an from what more advanced I learned on the RC51, if someone gave me a 250 and put me on the track, I would OWWWNNNN all these poser fgts who buys 600ccs just to parkinglot pimp.
Old 12-07-06, 07:21 PM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by scrapp
GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE ninja250s, I used to have one, its a AWESOME bike to learn on, I still wish I had one, sometime in the future I will get another, they get awesome gasmileage, something around 50-70mpg? serious, no joke.

It will teach you SO much, its SO forgiving, they are SOOO fun. man...from what the 250 taught me, an from what more advanced I learned on the RC51, if someone gave me a 250 and put me on the track, I would OWWWNNNN all these poser fgts who buys 600ccs just to parkinglot pimp.
haha hell ya man, i already like your style so far

what do you suggest i pay for one and around what year

i wanted to pay under 2k for the bike, i was lookin at 1k-1.5k

but the guy at a bike shop told me he wouldn't ride anything under 2k for fear of it not being safe, i just honestly want something that looks reasonably good that i can learn on and drop a few times

must hold its resale value too so i can resell the thing and upgrade eventually
Old 12-07-06, 07:30 PM
scrapp
Driver

He was a douche trying to get money out of you. I bought my 250 for 1500, and once I was done with it, sold it for 1800. it was a 99 with 4k miles. honestly for a 250, I wouldnt pay MORE then 2k. people buy brand new ones for 4k, I have no idea in hell why.

1500-2000 should be about average for almost any 250. there litteraly has not been a change in them since 89.
Old 12-07-06, 07:35 PM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

honestly man

i dont kno why you would buy a bike that serves a purpose as training wheels new lol

rich retards, i tell ya...

i'm prob getting new wheels and tires for my car this christmas, and then im gonna put some HID's on the car and a Vertex Body Kit

i'm waiting till the SC engine is about to die before i do the engine swap and start powering the hell out of the thing

so as soon as thats out of my way... (next summer or fall) i'll be gettin my self a bike