Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks good
Old 01-26-05, 10:16 PM
techsc400
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Thank you

Originally Posted by sweetsc400
Tech, yours looks almost identical to mine. Is yours a 95 or 96?
Thank you for the comments, guys!
Mine is 95. just put 97 bumper, tail lights and Magnaflow tips.
Old 01-26-05, 10:26 PM
aznaznazn
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NICEE
what does that yellow ribbon thing mean again or is just a design?
Old 01-26-05, 10:29 PM
pilip99
Lexus Test Driver

nice cars! I think the yellow ribbon thing has to do with the support of the troops in iraq...
Old 01-26-05, 10:59 PM
Baby ///M3
Lexus Champion

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Very nicely done. All three SCs look great together!

Mike: When did you get those TT wheels? Now, all you need is a little bit of dropz and you're all set to go.

Jon
Old 01-27-05, 12:11 AM
rscott
Lexus Test Driver

i feel so left out. Can i come to the next one?
Old 01-27-05, 12:47 AM
indypwr
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rscott
i feel so left out. Can i come to the next one?
yeah, tks for letting me and ronald know about it..............you guys suck!!!..... ...j/k
mike how much you paid fr those wheels, man? im assuming you got rid of your old wheels, eh?

ronald: i just got the tt sways........will get your subframe anytime soon.. ill holla at you !!!
Old 01-27-05, 01:00 AM
rscott
Lexus Test Driver

pat, we can have our own photoshoot when you hurry up and pick up the mounts. call me tomorrow...im free. I need some cash now in light of some recent investments.
Old 01-27-05, 01:31 AM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

cars lookin great guys
Old 01-27-05, 09:49 AM
mcgong
Lexus Test Driver

Very nice pics guys. Tech....you really need to get some new shoes though.
Old 01-27-05, 09:55 AM
aliga
Former Sponsor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

mike,

whats the junk in the trunk ( i mean back seat)
Old 01-27-05, 12:58 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Ted! ha HA! Whassup man? Finally got the pics posted huh? (the guys actually think my car is clean, lol, little do they know how dirty it was!). I'm so fanatical I drove straight home that night and washed my car before I went out to dinner! ha ha! These are the first real pics of my car to be on CL, I feel funny now...you guys know what the batmobile looks like! ha ha! Okay okay okay, now I'll answer some questions because I see there's a lot:

Chino- Phuong (SC400Dude) has Magnaflow mufflers on his car (sandstone SC400), he has the single-walled tip version whereas most people get the double walled tip version (14829). Sounds good in person.

Spencer- Ted's black SC4 has a stock motor, I believe Phuong's is stock as well. I have the Injen intake right now but I'm planning on adding some more goodies this summer

Jonny- Dawg! Drive out here! lol. Get the heck out of Oklahoma...and bring Josh's (Senator) azz with you!

AJ- Thanks bro, I try to keep things interesting. What city are you in? If you're close I'll come and check out the JIC's one of these days. Hit me with a pm and let me know what's up

aznaznazn- Those yellow ribbons are to show support of our US troops! God bless America!

Jon- What's the latest dude? The law being good to you? I got the TT wheels that day from Phuong, lol. He got tired of me riding around on stockers and said if I wanted to chill with him I had to get something different, lol. They've only been on my car for about 5 days now and I love them!

Gazi- damn you got an eagle eye! ha ha! Those are my stockers in the back seat. We had to wrap them in plastic because I didn't want to get my interior all dirty (just softscrubbed the leather!). I managed to get 3 wheels in the backseat and one in the trunk (I removed my spare prior to driving out there, good thing I did!)

Now, as for the rest of you jokers...Ronald, Pat (indypwr), Pat (TopSecret), and Howie. You guys know you were more than welcome to hang with us, it was really a last minute thing as Phuong was going down to Irvine to assist Ted with his bumper and I was driving down to pick up the TT wheels. We can have another mini-meet whenever you guys want. You know I'm always down given enough advanced notice!

Anymore questions keep 'em coming! and thanks for all the compliments, you gents are too kind
Old 01-27-05, 06:11 PM
SC400Dude
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey gang~!!!

Dang, it's been like 4 or 5 days since I've actually surfed CL.
Work is killin me~!

Ted, that bumper looks sharp. You don't owe me anything man, just remember that.
Mike, dude, I'm glad you like them rims. You needed some tires for the rear. Hell dude, just use them until you get tired, I dont mind at all.

For the rest of the folks, I have absolutely nothing under my hood. I just have a stock 1UZ-FE with about 284,866 Miles (Exact, i just checked). I do have a modified snorkel that attaches my airbox. Fresh air now enters through the opening next to my passenger foglamp, deflected upwards by a fab'd sheetmetal enclosure and into the snorkel from underneath.(I made 2 large cylindrical holes on the underside of the snorkel). Cool air is constantly entering the airbox now
The only downside would be that the air filter would be replaced more often than normal.

Anyway, all you local SC guys, another meet is cool with me anytime
Old 01-27-05, 06:18 PM
Baby ///M3
Lexus Champion

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

Work is good so far. But I still like to surf on CL a lot better.

LOL.. that's awesome man! SCs really look nice with those Supra rims. I gotta join you guys the next time there's an exclusive SC photo shootout.

Jon

Originally Posted by mikeloc24

Jon- What's the latest dude? The law being good to you? I got the TT wheels that day from Phuong, lol. He got tired of me riding around on stockers and said if I wanted to chill with him I had to get something different, lol. They've only been on my car for about 5 days now and I love them!
Old 01-28-05, 11:28 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Baby ///M3
LOL.. that's awesome man! SCs really look nice with those Supra rims. I gotta join you guys the next time there's an exclusive SC photo shootout.

Jon
Thanks man! I'm actually supposed to hook up with Ronald (rscott) next Friday to install the drop on my car. Maybe we could all meet up then? Just a thought.

Quick Reply: Three of So Cal CL members PICs :cool: