RX - 4th Gen (2016-2022) Discussion topics related to the 2016 and up RX350 and RX450h models

Problem with Lexus Enform Connection

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-17, 03:42 PM
aznkorboi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 116 Likes on 89 Posts

Originally Posted by lesz
Since using the app requires a paid subscription and since it has not worked for a while, it would be nice if Lexus would do the right thing and extend the subscriptions for a couple of months.
Ditto..

Mine ends in the middle of May. Hasn't worked for 2 weeks.

I was considering renewing but for the cost I will for sure not renew due to the poor reliability and slow response time for the app to car remote.
Old 04-23-17, 06:10 PM
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I bought my RX-450 on 3/30 and I have not been able to get anything other than Pandora to work.
Old 04-23-17, 07:24 PM
LexRexBlue
Lead Lap

The irony is they sent me an email to hurry and renew my subscription which expires in July!!! And the rates are higher!!! And your old folders are going to be gone and you won't be able to add places from your computer!
Old 04-24-17, 09:40 AM
Bearcat
Lead Lap

Received 31 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by LexRexBlue
The irony is they sent me an email to hurry and renew my subscription which expires in July!!! And the rates are higher!!! And your old folders are going to be gone and you won't be able to add places from your computer!
Its a joke. Lexus should know better. My beef is having my fob remote disabled to start the car. The app I can see, but not the remote.
Old 04-25-17, 12:59 PM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Received 498 Likes on 378 Posts

I am getting my alerts that my door was unlocked two days after it happened. LOL!

Guess better late than never!
Old 04-25-17, 03:39 PM
Driver

At least I have case#, so hopefully they are working on getting me hooked up.
Old 04-26-17, 02:10 AM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Bearcat
Its a joke. Lexus should know better. My beef is having my fob remote disabled to start the car. The app I can see, but not the remote.
It is called marketing.
Old 04-26-17, 08:41 AM
Driver

Originally Posted by Bearcat
How can they do that? If you paid for remote start, you need to have it.
Old 04-26-17, 09:47 AM
kent2174
Intermediate

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts

This morning, iPhone requested update for Lexus Drivers app.
After download/install, I could not log in.
Then I went to desktop pc. Was able to log in fine.
Called Lexus, they said it is known issue and getting lots of calls.
Dont reset password as it will mess up associated apps.
Old 04-26-17, 11:25 AM
ggebhardt
Pole Position

Originally Posted by kent2174
The best advice I can give anyone is do not allow the Enform app to update on your phone. That is where my problems began.

Hard to believe that it is taking Lexus this long to fix this mess.
Old 04-26-17, 12:05 PM
lesz
Lead Lap

Received 1,010 Likes on 691 Posts

Yesterday, I sent an email to Lexus Customer Satisfaction concerning the issues with the non-functioning Enform Remote app.

Today, I received the following reply:

"Thank you for contacting Lexus Customer Satisfaction. Your feedback is important to Lexus and we value the opportunity to address your concern. We are fully aware of this issue and we are working diligently to correct this situation. The application is currently under maintenance at this time and functionality may be limited. Once the fix is in place, our service interruption notice will be removed indicating our remote services are now active. Please continue to check your application throughout the day. We sincerely apologize for the technical issues. Once we have resolved this issue, we would be happy to extend your Enform subscription. We appreciate your patience with this matter."
Old 04-26-17, 03:41 PM
Driver

Originally Posted by lesz
Yesterday, I sent an email to Lexus Customer Satisfaction concerning the issues with the non-functioning Enform Remote app.

Today, I received the following reply:

"Thank you for contacting Lexus Customer Satisfaction. Your feedback is important to Lexus and we value the opportunity to address your concern. We are fully aware of this issue and we are working diligently to correct this situation. The application is currently under maintenance at this time and functionality may be limited. Once the fix is in place, our service interruption notice will be removed indicating our remote services are now active. Please continue to check your application throughout the day. We sincerely apologize for the technical issues. Once we have resolved this issue, we would be happy to extend your Enform subscription. We appreciate your patience with this matter."
This nothing but BS. as the first post about this problem was the middle of February. They have been working on it since then. I bought my car 3/30 and have never been able to hook up the remote function. Good luck to all of us when this gets working again.
Old 04-26-17, 04:10 PM
lesz
Lead Lap

Received 1,010 Likes on 691 Posts

Originally Posted by 17450
This nothing but BS. as the first post about this problem was the middle of February. They have been working on it since then. I bought my car 3/30 and have never been able to hook up the remote function. Good luck to all of us when this gets working again.
I'm sure that you are correct in saying that the reply to my email was "nothing but BS". The reason that I sent my email to Lexus was not because I expected them to magically fix the problem for me or to tell me something that I didn't already know. Instead, it was to get a reply that documents that they are admitting that the Enform Remote isn't working and that they are offering to extend my subscription when they do get it working.

I suspect that, whenever they do figure out how to fix the problem, that subscription extensions will not necessarily automatically be given to everyone but that, instead, they will be given to those who who had contacted them about the problem, gotten a case number, etc., and I suspect that those who request a subscription extension after the fact may have a harder time getting their requests for a subscription extension granted.
Old 04-27-17, 12:24 PM
kent2174
Intermediate

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
Default Lexus Drivers app updated today again and all good

Lexus Drivers app requested another update this am.
I now able to log in successfully with finger print authentication.
Also noticed the Remote app no longer has the warning message.
Old 04-27-17, 04:53 PM
Driver

Lexus Drivers app requested another update this am.
I now able to log in successfully with finger print authentication.
Also noticed the Remote app no longer has the warning message.
Just got off the phone with Cust. Ser.. Couldn't get in until they reset my password. Got in fine after password reset. What is still not working is the Remote App. She asked me to wait a couple more days and try the remote app again. I also spoke to her about extending my service. She said to call back after they get the remote app up and running.

Quick Reply: Problem with Lexus Enform Connection