RX - 3rd Gen (2010-2015) Discussion topics related to the 2010 - 2015 RX350 and RX450H models

all my upgrade for my lover~~~

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-13, 12:28 PM
vince22
Intermediate

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

164287356, wow...you're the man......excellent work... got lucky already got those stuff installed when I purchased mine CPO.
Old 08-21-13, 07:35 PM
Mweuch
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 164287356
I wanted to post a video, but I actually do not know how to post a video.......
Damn dude! I would pay you to do mine if you were any closer! hehehe but you are one brave young man! Nice job you did there. Oh and on the video thing, no worries. What you just did do your RX is 1000x harder than posting a video! Job well done mannn!!!
Old 08-28-13, 10:18 PM
cubbie036
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man,
First off, thank you for taking the time to post what you have. You've totally inspired me.

I just recently bought a 2010 RX450h AWD it has the Premium Package including HUD, intuitive parking assist, 12-speaker premium sound with Nav. Moonroof, rear camera. HID adaptive headlights, heated side mirrors with memory and auto-dim.

The morning after I got it, I went to the car to find my drivers side mirror knocked all the way forward. There was some lovely white paint transferred onto the mirror when it got hit. Luckily, it wasn't damaged and the paint mostly came off. That being said, after getting the mirror hit I want to install power folding mirrors.

On to my questions....
After reading your post I decided to see if I could install the mirrors with the side cameras. Thus far I have the driver side door switch for the folding mirrors. The mirrors with cameras are on their way; along with the new steering pad with the side camera control.

Do I have to buy the advanced parking assist ECU in order to get the side cameras working? Is there anything else I'd need to get it all working? is there re-wrinig required? I'm really nervous about doing this, but I really want to try. So any help or advice you could provide me would be most appreciated.

Also,(I'm not sure if you can help with this one) I got the interior rearview mirror with the Auto-Highbeem camera for really cheap. However the connector in my RX is too small (not enough wires) to hook to the new Mirror. I went ahead and ordered a new Roof Wire#1 which should have the correct connector. Do you know if it is an easy swap of the wire and it will work? or do I have run new wiring? I don't know if the ECU will even work with it. again I would be most grateful with any advice you can provide.
Old 02-22-16, 06:02 AM
Kasibona
Driver School Candidate

Could you please guide me step by step to install 2010 RX350 passenger side view monitor. I have bought OEM side camera and steering button but I don't know how to connect them. Please guide me the wire. Where to start and where to end? I really need your help. Thanks for your respond.
Old 02-22-16, 06:08 AM
Kasibona
Driver School Candidate

Default Side View Monitor RX350 2010 upgrade

Could you please guide me step by step to install 2010 RX350 passenger side view monitor. I have bought OEM side camera and steering button but I don't know how to connect them. Please guide me the wire. Where to start and where to end? I really need your help. Thanks for your respond.