RX - 1st Gen (1999-2003) Discussion topics related to the 1999 -2003 RX300 models

Park Place Lexus Service Department, Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-02, 06:01 PM
StreetLexus
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Park Place Lexus Service Department, Please Read

I recently purchased a 1999 RX 300, Black, 27K Miles.

The vehicle's drivers seat had a rip in it and appeared to be thin and almost worn out, not to mention the black plastic around the LCD Screen was fading in certain areas and looked horrible.

I called Lexus directly and they referred me to ParkPlace Lexus in Grapevine,TX.

Needless to say I had a great experience with their service Dept's Assitant Manager, Ken Taylor.

They placed me in a loaner car and re-covered the driver's seat and replaced the majority of the cosmetics around the LCD area.

If you are looking for excellent customer service, I highly recommend.
Old 10-23-02, 06:54 PM
Lil4X
Out of Warranty

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
Smile Congratulations!

Outstanding! That's why we buy Lexus. If a competitor ever figures out that this kind of treatment is what brings us back, they might start a revolution in the industry.

What sold me a Lexus in the first place was a local Chevy dealer. When I inquired about the price of another new Suburban, I was treated as though I were trying to float a loan on a Metro. I was informed of the price ($6K over sticker), and that no negotiation was possible. I drove my new Lexus to their lot and waved to the salesman.... They won't see me again soon.