RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Anybody want my stock RCF exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-18, 12:31 PM
DannyRCF
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Anybody want my stock RCF exhaust?

I upgraded my exhaust to an Armytrix and have the stock one just laying around my house. if you’re interested in the stock RCF exhaust and are near Brooklyn, I’ll part with best offer. To keep this relevant to the forum, below is the Armytrix exhaust I have installed.
Attached Files
Old 04-28-18, 11:28 PM
ZiPPyRCF
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

Those look to be the large tips. Did they have to do any extra fitting to install the second lower tip? That's what I was told by Vivid Racing when they shipped my exhaust, therefore they sent a small tip and large tip. At first I was okay with it, but now I've seen the large pair round onlin and I like it better. At this point, I'm not sure if I can even get just the tips from Vivid Racing, or even direct from Armytrix at that matter. Per Vivid Racing, they said the RCF system was changed to staggered tips because the larger ones wouldn't fit without modification.

To confirm, do both tips have the Armytrix loge on the top edge?

Looks great man!! Congrats on the Armytrix!! Wicked sounding exhaust!!

Cheers,

Last edited by ZiPPyRCF; 04-28-18 at 11:32 PM.
Old 04-29-18, 01:51 AM
isfdude
Lead Lap

Received 14 Likes on 8 Posts

How many miles on stock exhaust? I’m located in maspeth queens. Also is that the same RCF that used to park in the parking lot of subway on fresh pond road?
Old 04-29-18, 04:33 AM
DannyRCF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by ZiPPyRCF
Those look to be the large tips. Did they have to do any extra fitting to install the second lower tip? That's what I was told by Vivid Racing when they shipped my exhaust, therefore they sent a small tip and large tip. At first I was okay with it, but now I've seen the large pair round onlin and I like it better. At this point, I'm not sure if I can even get just the tips from Vivid Racing, or even direct from Armytrix at that matter. Per Vivid Racing, they said the RCF system was changed to staggered tips because the larger ones wouldn't fit without modification.

To confirm, do both tips have the Armytrix loge on the top edge?

Looks great man!! Congrats on the Armytrix!! Wicked sounding exhaust!!

Cheers,

I’m not sure Armytrix offers different sized tips for their exhausts. I went with the standard chrome ones and they fit perfectly during the install. I had a local shop do the install, but there wasn’t any fitment issues from what I recall. I watched the whole installation and it seemed they didn’t have any problems aligning the install. The tips do have the armytrix logo on them.

Hope that helps.
Old 04-29-18, 04:40 AM
DannyRCF
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by isfdude
How many miles on stock exhaust? I’m located in maspeth queens. Also is that the same RCF that used to park in the parking lot of subway on fresh pond road?
i have less than 5k on the stock and less than 100 on the armytrix. I’ve been to queens only a few times in the RCF but I coincidentally saw the other RCF you’re talking about when I was driving by. Wasn’t me though, i haven’t parked my car on the street yet since I got it.
Old 04-29-18, 03:49 PM
GunnyFitz
Instructor

Received 212 Likes on 162 Posts
Default Armitryx

I will soon be moving to an Armitryx system as well. However, I will be hanging onto the Stock pipes. Not a hoarder by any means, just planning ahead. Far, far ahead.

Congrats on your system!
Old 07-18-18, 07:22 PM
Katrcf
Pit Crew

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

I could use em, but I’m on west coast! Any idea what shipping would be?
Old 07-18-18, 07:47 PM
myidsucks
Driver School Candidate

Received 24 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Katrcf
I could use em, but I’m on west coast! Any idea what shipping would be?
No idea what shipping would be, but I'm a lot closer to you and haven't had a need for my stock exhaust since I went with JoeZ exhaust a while ago. Let me know if you're interested.
Old 07-19-18, 03:13 AM
GunnyFitz
Instructor

Received 212 Likes on 162 Posts
Default Hmmm

Out of pure curiosity, what's the average cost of a "Certified Pre Owned" Stock Exhaust System these days? One with perhaps just 1k miles on it per se?