RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Cars and Coffee San Clemente, CA (GS-F and RC-F)

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-17, 09:39 PM
reyrey127
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Cars and Coffee San Clemente, CA (GS-F and RC-F)

Has CL ever tried to organize some representation at this event because there was maybe one Lexus last week. Anyone go to this event at all? BMWs, Mercedes, Porsches, Mustangs, Chargers, Ferraris, Lambos, etc. make up most of the cars but it would be nice to change it up. Perhaps some Lexus performance (RC-F and GS-F) with an LFA can spice things up. This event occurs every Saturday 9-11 at the San Clemente Outlets. If you do go, please be respectful, as some BMW idiot was revving and was eventually asked to stop, leave, and to not come back. Sheriffs monitor the event.
Old 11-07-17, 08:11 PM
fasttexasz
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I was probably the one RCF you saw, infrared, got there a little late but stayed until a little before 11. Would be nice to see a few more F cars there, would be really shocked to see an LFA.
Old 11-07-17, 10:06 PM
reyrey127
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fasttexasz
I was probably the one RCF you saw, infrared, got there a little late but stayed until a little before 11. Would be nice to see a few more F cars there, would be really shocked to see an LFA.
I think i left before you came. The car that I saw was an is300 and that was it. Any LFA owners on CL in Cali?. I would be down to do a RC-F/GS-F/LFA meet up at this event one day if there is enough interest.
Old 11-09-17, 11:48 AM
yooniverse
Lead Lap

Received 28 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by reyrey127
I think i left before you came. The car that I saw was an is300 and that was it. Any LFA owners on CL in Cali?. I would be down to do a RC-F/GS-F/LFA meet up at this event one day if there is enough interest.
There is a F meet on Nov 18th. It will be held in Oceanside. There will be a few meet up locations from up north to caravan down to Oceanside.
LA / Glendale meet up location at 7:30am
OC / Laguna Hills meet up will be at 9am

We will all meet up to caravan to Oceanside together. More info will be posted soon.