ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion

ClubLexus - Lexus Forum Discussion (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/)
-   RC F (2015-present) (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-f-2015-present-259/)
-   -   Depreciation on RCF (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-f-2015-present/822537-depreciation-on-rcf.html)

ericd1994 05-10-16 10:41 AM

Depreciation on RCF

I just joined the club, hello everyone!
I currently have a 2016 lexus IS 200t.
I'm very interested in getting a RCF but I'm going to wait till march 2017.
I looked at RCF for sale locally, they are around 50k-56k used.
I'm looking for an estimate how much a used RCF would have depreciated by march 2017.
Thanks guys

Ryanmcd 05-10-16 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by ericd1994 (Post 9479634)
I'm looking for an estimate how much a used RCF would have depreciated by march 2017.
Thanks guys

Not much more I would think, your not going to find an RCF for 40k for a long time, I think it stays mid 50k for a long time.

Also the mid 50k cars now are the beat to hell ones.

Deanrcf 05-10-16 11:53 AM

Also, its a local phenomena. I can tell you I could only find one RCF within 200 miles of San Diego for $55 and it had 18k miles. Everything else was higher, with most 2015 being between 60-65k. It looks like things are cheaper in Texas, so depreciation will be localized.

Raykwon02 05-10-16 12:28 PM

Originally Posted by ericd1994 (Post 9479634)
Thanks guys

If you're considering trading into the RC F from your current IS200t, then the biggest factor to be worried about is how much your IS200t will depreciate from now til March 2017.

ISF001 05-10-16 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by Deanrcf (Post 9479731)
Also, its a local phenomena. I can tell you I could only find one RCF within 200 miles of San Diego for $55 and it had 18k miles. Everything else was higher, with most 2015 being between 60-65k. It looks like things are cheaper in Texas, so depreciation will be localized.

^^^This...All the cars in this class will experience a quick depreciation and then hold on for quite some time.

Santanas 05-13-16 04:13 AM

I traded in my ex RCF about 3 weeks ago and they offered $53K at first then agreed on $55K because of the PTS Joe Z. Dealership posted for sale for $59K with 11,xxx miles (Porsche). RCF at the auctions are going for $52K-$53K

Deanrcf 05-13-16 10:34 AM

Originally Posted by Santanas (Post 9483119)
I traded in my ex RCF about 3 weeks ago and they offered $53K at first then agreed on $55K because of the PTS Joe Z. Dealership posted for sale for $59K with 11,xxx miles (Porsche). RCF at the auctions are going for $52K-$53K

What year was your car? Did you consider selling privately?

Salil022 05-13-16 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Santanas (Post 9483119)

What package did your RCF had? Original MSRP would help.

JoshIS408 05-13-16 05:57 PM

I was just looking into an RCF today as well. Thinking about putting my 2IS back for sale as is and maybe looking into a used one for DD.

I have seen ~ 52k Online, with okay miles. We all know the engine is very solid as its pretty much the same found in the ISF. Much better route to go than the M3/M4 engine with same amount of miles.

Maybe when the LC model drops, the RCF pricing will go a little lower. If its in the mid to high 40s, it may just be doable for me. I do love the interior in the F

JaponesV8 05-13-16 07:17 PM

I've been looking at RCFs and it looks like you can get them in mid 50s all day every day

JaponesV8 05-13-16 07:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ryanmcd (Post 9479680)
Not much more I would think, your not going to find an RCF for 40k for a long time, I think it stays mid 50k for a long time.

Also the mid 50k cars now are the beat to hell ones.

One owner, clean carfax, 2400 miles, $52,000......or as you put it "beat to hell."

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/invento...ting=143239090

Deanrcf 05-13-16 07:33 PM

I guess if you're willing to ship the car across country, you can save a bunch

Deanrcf 05-13-16 07:44 PM

Actually, no premium or performance or ML. I see ACC. The car was never $75

Ok. I see ventilated seats, so it has premium

Santanas 05-14-16 04:15 AM

Originally Posted by Deanrcf (Post 9483461)
What year was your car? Did you consider selling privately?

2015. No private sell.

Santanas 05-14-16 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by Salil022 (Post 9483892)
What package did your RCF had? Original MSRP would help.

Base model. Original MSRP was $73K, when leased negotiated down to $63K

corradoMR2 05-14-16 08:15 AM

Interestingly, what I'm starting to see in Canada is used '15 RC F prices have not dropped the last 6 months, stabilized at about 70-75K (Cdn) roughly 15-20K under new MSRP. I attribute this to the high rates and zero incentives on 2016s helping to increase resale value on the '15s.

Ryanmcd 05-15-16 11:30 AM

Originally Posted by JaponesV8 (Post 9483959)
One owner, clean carfax, 2400 miles, $52,000......or as you put it "beat to hell."

Buy it then or you can have mine when the LC 500 comes out, not going to wait 2-3 years for a car to drop 10-15k, I invest in the market not cars. You can always wait 10 years and get it for 12k that's 60k off MSRP!

equalme 05-20-16 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by JaponesV8 (Post 9483955)
I've been looking at RCFs and it looks like you can get them in mid 50s all day every day

Originally Posted by JaponesV8 (Post 9483959)

I mean if the MSRP of the RCF is in the mid $60s, then that seems reasonable. Definitely not a fully loaded $80k.

JaponesV8 05-21-16 12:40 AM

Originally Posted by equalme (Post 9492182)
I mean if the MSRP of the RCF is in the mid $60s, then that seems reasonable. Definitely not a fully loaded $80k.

I agree, the car is miserably overpriced. $80 gets you a CTV or Z06.

Better competition HP wise is the CTS Vsport hovering around the mid $60s. Both RCF and GSF were great additions, but poorly powered and priced.

If these cars were V8TT, they'd command the prices they're asking.....but 467hp? No way.

I'll be hunting in the $45k range or less next year, mark my words.

crazymikie 05-21-16 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by JaponesV8 (Post 9492424)

Better competition HP wise is the CTS Vsport hovering around the mid $60s. Both RCF and GSF were great additions, but poorly powered and priced.

If these cars were V8TT, they'd command the prices they're asking.....but 467hp? No way.

My 2011 CTS-V was in the shop for over 8 weeks in 14k miles of ownership. I will never buy another GM car.

I'll take a few less HP, but have a car I can actually enjoy.

DougHII 05-21-16 08:29 AM

Miserably over priced? Huh? Are you kidding? Have you ever owned a cars like these or much higher priced sports cars?

Actually, in my opinion the RCF is a steal price wise based on my experience having owned several Italians, Lotus and just about every high-end itineration of 911s, a CGT and an M3.

Why is it so undervalued and under priced for what you get? Because it is a Lexus, many in this market are brand loyal and many in this market still don't know much about it. In fact, many in this price range are just fickle and won't buy Japense. I was that was for 20+ years until I saw the RCF.

It ain't about just hp unless you are fan boy high schooler whacking off to objective stats in your Car & Driver magazine.

You do realize how much hp a 911 or a 911 S has and how much they cost? Look what people are paying for 430s and the hp they have.

There is so much more than hp. The RCF looks great! It is very comfortable, very easy to drive and super reliable so far (26,000 miles with not even a hiccup). My wife drives mine a lot and loves it because she says its so comfortable and easy to drive.

I would not drive a Caddy or a Z06 if you gave it to me for free, okay perhaps I would potentially drive the Z06.

coolsaber 05-21-16 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by DougHII (Post 9492655)
Miserably over priced? Huh? Are you kidding? Have you ever owned a cars like these or much higher priced sports cars?

Actually, in my opinion the RCF is a steal price wise based on my experience having owned several Italians, Lotus and just about every high-end itineration of 911s, a CGT and an M3.

Why is it so undervalued and under priced for what you get? Because it is a Lexus, many in this market are brand loyal and many in this market still don't know much about it. In fact, many in this price range are just fickle and won't buy Japense. I was that was for 20+ years until I saw the RCF.

It ain't about just hp unless you are fan boy high schooler whacking off to objective stats in your Car & Driver magazine.

You do realize how much hp a 911 or a 911 S has and how much they cost? Look what people are paying for 430s and the hp they have.

There is so much more than hp. The RCF looks great! It is very comfortable, very easy to drive and super reliable so far (26,000 miles with not even a hiccup). My wife drives mine a lot and loves it because she says its so comfortable and easy to drive.

I would not drive a Caddy or a Z06 if you gave it to me for free, okay perhaps I would potentially drive the Z06.

So basically what you are saying is that the RCF is terrible at its job and should be advertised as a relaxing, reliable, easy to handle, comfortable riding Lexus-ized GT and not some bruising, insane, unreliable, entry level sports coupe that it fickle intended audience buys and see in the M4s, C amg, ATSV etc etc?

lexusrus 05-21-16 03:49 PM

X2 😊

A friend of mine who traded in his less than one year old red Corvette for a USB RCF last year about the same time I got my Ultra white RC-F. He is enjoying his RC-F a lot more than his previous Corvette.

I just want a good looking sporty car that is reliable and I can arrive and depart in style. At the same time I want to be unique and somewhat exclusive and not just another me too M3/M4.

[QUOTE1=DougHII;9492655]Miserably over priced? Huh? Are you kidding? Have you ever owned a cars like these or much higher priced sports cars?

I would not drive a Caddy or a Z06 if you gave it to me for free, okay perhaps I would potentially drive the Z06.[/QUOTE]

equalme 05-21-16 06:42 PM

Lol I wasn't saying the car was overpriced. I was stating that link you listed for the used RCF for low $50s is reasonable if it was a base model that MSRP mid/low $60s.

A CTS-V starts at $82k, fully loaded I'm sure it's close to $100k. The ATS-V is more comparable.

The only gripe about the RCF is that with paying the premium for the performance/carbon package, it should've came with more alcantara in the interior...especially the headliner.

Ice350 05-21-16 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ryanmcd (Post 9485286)
Buy it then or you can have mine when the LC 500 comes out, not going to wait 2-3 years for a car to drop 10-15k, I invest in the market not cars. You can always wait 10 years and get it for 12k that's 60k off MSRP!

Thank goodness someone else said it first.
Who the hell cares about depreciation and future values. ITS A CAR!
iT'S NOT A HOUSE. IT'S NOT GOLD OR SILVER. ITS NOT ORANGES NOR COFFEE BEANS. ITS A CAR. Cars are meant to travel. We enthusiasts also take pleasure getting one point to another. You buy a vintage auto if you want a car for an investment. For an RC F to be an investment, you'd have to never drive, then keep it for 30-40 years. I'd rather buy gold.

DougHII 05-21-16 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by coolsaber (Post 9492969)
So basically what you are saying is that the RCF is terrible at its job and should be advertised as a relaxing, reliable, easy to handle, comfortable riding Lexus-ized GT and not some bruising, insane, unreliable, entry level sports coupe that it fickle intended audience buys and see in the M4s, C amg, ATSV etc etc?

Nah, that is what I like about 911 turbos. Great daily drivers, comfortable, easy to drive in stop and go traffic, good realizability, yet fun to drive on the back road twisters or messing around with crotch rockets. Well balanced, behaved, user friendly and good looks is not a negative. Having a useable back seat for small kids sealed the deal. Lol, people throw the GT kabel around like it a negative thing. The RCF for $70k is a heck of a lot of car.

coolsaber 05-22-16 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by DougHII (Post 9493409)
Nah, that is what I like about 911 turbos. Great daily drivers, comfortable, easy to drive in stop and go traffic, good realizability, yet fun to drive on the back road twisters or messing around with crotch rockets. Well balanced, behaved, user friendly and good looks is not a negative. Having a useable back seat for small kids sealed the deal. Lol, people throw the GT kabel around like it a negative thing. The RCF for $70k is a heck of a lot of car.

GT thing is not bad, but they need stop throwing the RCF in the same league as the m4 atsv when its truly a GT car. I mean Lexus and its dealership when I refer to "they"

coolsaber 05-22-16 09:08 AM

Originally Posted by Ice350 (Post 9493204)
Thank goodness someone else said it first.
Who the hell cares about depreciation and future values. ITS A CAR!
iT'S NOT A HOUSE. IT'S NOT GOLD OR SILVER. ITS NOT ORANGES NOR COFFEE BEANS. ITS A CAR. Cars are meant to travel. We enthusiasts also take pleasure getting one point to another. You buy a vintage auto if you want a car for an investment. For an RC F to be an investment, you'd have to never drive, then keep it for 30-40 years. I'd rather buy gold.

Its the Lexus halo effect kicking people in the nuts.

Low sales prices, low demand equals inability of the RCF to hold onto its value like the traditional Lexus moniker names. Its hard to grasp, but if you want an M4 like vehicle and Lexus like resale, buy a Porsche or higher.

Frog98 05-22-16 09:14 AM

How is it not in the same league exactly? Please explain in detail.

ssmoked 05-22-16 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Frog98 (Post 9493601)

He can't. He jumps around all Lexus models and inserts his opinion without actually owning one. @coolsaber still waiting for the rcf to depreciate to the 20k range to pick up one huh??

coolsaber 05-22-16 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by ssmoked (Post 9493606)
He can't. He jumps around all Lexus models and inserts his opinion without actually owning one. @coolsaber still waiting for the rcf to depreciate to the 20k range to pick up one huh??

I`m still waiting for your appraisal remember, where you car was selling for more than vehicles new :P

lexusnutt 05-22-16 09:40 AM

This thread has gone off way the rails.

Almost everything depreciates, especially new cars. Do your homework, accept its inevitability and enjoy your lives folks. :thumbup:

coolsaber 05-22-16 09:57 AM

Originally Posted by Frog98 (Post 9493601)

I could just point you to the various journos, but I`ll give you info on my personal experience.

In simple terms

RC-F vs M4
Suspension
-Suspension tuning is simple relaxed on the street and affords a great deal of travel making long highway trips easy. Perfect for a GT. This might also have something due to with the weight of the vehicle, but regardless my obs still stands -RC

-Suspension tuning is adjustable, but feels stiffer. The car felt like an ox cart going over a especially potholed section of road. You adjust it, but when your suspension is made out of rocks, what can you do. Perfect for the street HELL NO. But if you like take a twisty or the off ramp a bit too fast for the heck of it, amazing -M

Conclusion on Suspension:
M4=Is unforgiving and nothing like a GT/aka this car will give your back some issue
RCF= Is something that you can live with and characteristic of an GT car aka livable

Powertrain
M4 Forced Induction sounds like crap at idle, but the power on tap is mindblowing. Its always ready to kick ass and take names. Thats expect since when you develop all of the power on the lower end of the scale, each light to light, passing maneuvers are soo confident. Bad thing, is you are playin with fire. The transmission is right on point, and this car is not forgiving in anyway. Not something you want in GT car, but in an entry level rocket

RCF NA sounds amazing at idle, power is there but its delivered differently. Yes the power band comes in at the high end of the RPM range, but its soo much more smoother. Light to light is more of a pleasing affair. Passing same thing, although the transmission programming seems like it has a bit of delay built in, but the engine power delivery its suits it well. Basically on extended drives the RCF is what you want. Powertrain is forgiving, but you can switch down gears to get into the peak power band.

Conclusion on Powertrain
M4 is a "crotch rocket" that will literally make you grin, but also make you cry if your caught with your driving skills pants down which is reminiscent of the class of vehicles the M4 is,

RCF is a more of a gentle giant waiting to come out of it slumber. Its got the power but is using it differently then the M4 and best of all its forgiving. You dont need to check yourself constantly in this vehicle. Hence why I originally mentioned that the RCF does not compete in the same league as the M4s ATSV which are basically more mad then the RCF could be.

ssmoked 05-22-16 10:19 AM

Originally Posted by coolsaber (Post 9493642)
I could just point you to the various journos, but I`ll give you info on my personal experience.

In simple terms

RC-F vs M4
Suspension
-Suspension tuning is simple relaxed on the street and affords a great deal of travel making long highway trips easy. Perfect for a GT. This might also have something due to with the weight of the vehicle, but regardless my obs still stands -RC

-Suspension tuning is adjustable, but feels stiffer. The car felt like an ox cart going over a especially potholed section of road. You adjust it, but when your suspension is made out of rocks, what can you do. Perfect for the street HELL NO. But if you like take a twisty or the off ramp a bit too fast for the heck of it, amazing -M

Conclusion on Suspension:
M4=Is unforgiving and nothing like a GT/aka this car will give your back some issue
RCF= Is something that you can live with and characteristic of an GT car aka livable

Powertrain
M4 Forced Induction sounds like crap at idle, but the power on tap is mindblowing. Its always ready to kick ass and take names. Thats expect since when you develop all of the power on the lower end of the scale, each light to light, passing maneuvers are soo confident. Bad thing, is you are playin with fire. The transmission is right on point, and this car is not forgiving in anyway. Not something you want in GT car, but in an entry level rocket

RCF NA sounds amazing at idle, power is there but its delivered differently. Yes the power band comes in at the high end of the RPM range, but its soo much more smoother. Light to light is more of a pleasing affair. Passing same thing, although the transmission programming seems like it has a bit of delay built in, but the engine power delivery its suits it well. Basically on extended drives the RCF is what you want. Powertrain is forgiving, but you can switch down gears to get into the peak power band.

Conclusion on Powertrain
M4 is a "crotch rocket" that will literally make you grin, but also make you cry if your caught with your driving skills pants down which is reminiscent of the class of vehicles the M4 is,

RCF is a more of a gentle giant waiting to come out of it slumber. Its got the power but is using it differently then the M4 and best of all its forgiving. You dont need to check yourself constantly in this vehicle. Hence why I originally mentioned that the RCF does not compete in the same league as the M4s ATSV which are basically more mad then the RCF could be.

Is that what you read on numerous magazines or 5min test drive after begging the dealer?? Cause you sure don't own neither cars.

Sorry I was out enjoying my rcf and too busy to prove some dreamer wrong about appraisal value of something I don't plan to sell.
892 posts since Feb this year with your opinion about every Lexus model on this site, without owning a Lexus. Impressive.

coolsaber 05-22-16 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by ssmoked (Post 9493663)
Is that what you read on numerous magazines or 5min test drive after begging the dealer?? Cause you sure don't own neither cars.

Sorry I was out enjoying my rcf and too busy to prove some dreamer wrong about appraisal value of something I don't plan to sell.
892 posts since Feb this year with your opinion about every Lexus model on this site, without owning a Lexus. Impressive.

1) Its my opinion after having the car for the day. If your opinion does not match with mine, too bad:uh:

2) Before I buy any car, I like to take an extended test drive (day or longer), and these observations were from those. I know your a big fan of dropping CC at dealers and tell them you want a price, I tend to also ask them for extended seat drive, since at the end of the day I want to know more then what a 5 minute test drive can offer. Journos are good read for the heck of it, but I dont know them so I dont base my purchasing decisions based on just some random experience or group consensus.

3) I congratulate you on enjoying your car, it seems its a good fit. Anyways if you dont intend to sell your car, then how did you arrive at your appraisal value that you vigorously defended? Thin air I guess is all one needs sometimes...

DougHII 05-22-16 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by coolsaber (Post 9493676)
1) Its my opinion after having the car for the day. If your opinion does not match with mine, too bad:uh:

2) Before I buy any car, I like to take an extended test drive (day or longer), and these observations were from those. I know your a big fan of dropping CC at dealers and tell them you want a price, I tend to also ask them for extended seat drive, since at the end of the day I want to know more then what a 5 minute test drive can offer. Journos are good read for the heck of it, but I dont know them so I dont base my purchasing decisions based on just some random experience or group consensus.

3) I congratulate you on enjoying your car, it seems its a good fit. Anyways if you dont intend to sell your car, then how did you arrive at your appraisal value that you vigorously defended? Thin air I guess is all one needs sometimes...

Oh jeez, I thought you owned one given all the time you spend around here. Lol, someone needs to get a hobby other than obsessing about a car they don't have.

What's wrong? Didn't get approved for financing and now you gotta an axe to grind? I just cannot imagine spending so much time writing lengthy reviews and subtly bashing a car I ain't got in a forum for a car I ain't got unless I got some sour grapes syndrome.

coolsaber 05-22-16 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by DougHII (Post 9493844)
Oh jeez, I thought you owned one given all the time you spend around here. Lol, someone needs to get a hobby other than obsessing about a car they don't have.

What's wrong? Didn't get approved for financing and now you gotta an axe to grind? I just cannot imagine spending so much time writing lengthy reviews and subtly bashing a car I ain't got in a forum for a car I ain't got unless I got some sour grapes syndrome.

Awww thanks. I dont get one thing though, were you not agreeing with the whole GT comment a couple of posts ago, and how it was not a bad thing calling the RCF a GT vehicle. The minute I mentioned the same thing you do an about face on those comments. Seeing how having an opinion on something clearly angers the world, tell me: So what is the RCF exactly to you or league it competes in? You seem to be a person who knows alot about cars from the massive amount of cars you remind us in every post but as an owner what is the RCF, cause I`m dying to know. Same thing with ssmoked, what is the RCF to you, why should one take this over a similarly equipped M4 or ATS-V and please dont say price cause we all know how ridick dealers were moving 15s at? I get talking about the M4, ATSV, C63 is a touchy subject, but its a comparison that naturally has to happen as almost everyone sees the pricing, the specs, the comparos, the drive everyone at Lexus has to make themselves a brand to reckon with in terms of performance offerings from the M and AMG division.

Ice350 05-22-16 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by coolsaber (Post 9493593)
Its the Lexus halo effect kicking people in the nuts.

Low sales prices, low demand equals inability of the RCF to hold onto its value like the traditional Lexus moniker names. Its hard to grasp, but if you want an M4 like vehicle and Lexus like resale, buy a Porsche or higher.

That's it exactly. I"m a salesman. Time after time I experience this halo effect. People will pay big bucks for a German. They don't value Lexus enough to pay a premium. Many of our CL members are the same. And I Don't Consider Them Real Lexus Lovers.
People go to German car dealers and lay out 3-5K down. They come to Lexus and demand zero down leases with Honda Accord payments. Makes me sick.

ssmoked 05-22-16 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by coolsaber (Post 9493982)
Awww thanks. I dont get one thing though, were you not agreeing with the whole GT comment a couple of posts ago, and how it was not a bad thing calling the RCF a GT vehicle. The minute I mentioned the same thing you do an about face on those comments. Seeing how having an opinion on something clearly angers the world, tell me: So what is the RCF exactly to you or league it competes in? You seem to be a person who knows alot about cars from the massive amount of cars you remind us in every post but as an owner what is the RCF, cause I`m dying to know. Same thing with ssmoked, what is the RCF to you, why should one take this over a similarly equipped M4 or ATS-V and please dont say price cause we all know how ridick dealers were moving 15s at? I get talking about the M4, ATSV, C63 is a touchy subject, but its a comparison that naturally has to happen as almost everyone sees the pricing, the specs, the comparos, the drive everyone at Lexus has to make themselves a brand to reckon with in terms of performance offerings from the M and AMG division.

Seriously you need a job or hobby to fill your time. Your detailed 900 opinionated posts on this whole forum is irrevalent since you are not even a Lexus owner. Let me guess, you are also on the ctsv, m3/m4, AMG forum bashing cars you can't afford.
Don't tell me the dealer let you borrow every single model for the night to test out. I call bs. Furthermore, a dealer WILL NOT lend out new sports cars for 24hr joy ride and racking up miles that cost more than a small house.
Come back in 10 years when you are finally able to afford a used one.

coolsaber 05-22-16 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by ssmoked (Post 9494162)
Seriously you need a job or hobby to fill your time. Your detailed 900 opinionated posts on this whole forum is irrevalent since you are not even a Lexus owner. Let me guess, you are also on the ctsv, m3/m4, AMG forum bashing cars you can't afford.
Don't tell me the dealer let you borrow every single model for the night to test out. I call bs. Furthermore, a dealer WILL NOT lend out new sports cars for 24hr joy ride and racking up miles that cost more than a small house.
Come back in 10 years when you are finally able to afford a used one.

Just because you cant do it does not make it impossible, it just means you need to communicate better with your dealer. In 2015 RCFs were commanding sticker, and then just a year later you and I have seen how low RCFs were selling for; impossible is a possibility waiting to happen :)

Btw hows the "More unsold GSF than RCF on cars.com" thread going for ya. How many more GSFs are unsold? What kind of deals are you getting trading in the RCF for the GSF in a year as a serious buyer?

Anyways if you want to be mature and actually talk about your experience about whether the RCF is more GT then entry bruiser vs the M4 ATSV are, I`m all for it. If not I`m good and rather you spend your time contributing to that GSF unsold thread.