RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-18, 07:33 AM
Limelight
Driver

Received 32 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by Jlesz
nice i'm jealous, i wish i could store it for the winter. On really bad day's i plan to drive my gf's corolla.
Congrats! I’m also in the GTA and actually had your car saved in my Auto Trader garage when it was for sale at Autoland on Yonge. Now I see why it’s not there anymore lol. I ultimately wasn’t ready to pull the trigger and also wasn’t sure about that particular used car dealership. Enjoy the car and I look forward to hearing about your impressions of driving the RCF through an Ontario winter.
Old 11-04-18, 08:46 AM
Jlesz
Driver

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Yeah i searched on auto trader for a few months and went to take a look at a few. Some were in bad shape and weren't taken care off and those were at a Lexus dealer too. I originally wanted to buy one from a Lexus dealer but didn't find a color or spec i was looking for. I actually work at the Toyota plant in Cambridge where we make the Lexus RX.

I went to Heffner Lexus in Kitchener and they have a white RCF non track package. Paint was in horrible shape, interior was scratched up pretty bad, and the car had 3 mismatched tires on it. This car was in the showroom too. It was the most expensive 2015 on auto trader and they weren't willing to budge off the price, the manager was a **** and basically said if you want it that's the price. So same day i drove to Toronto looked at a few and decided to pull the trigger as the used car dealer gave me a great price and a really good amount for my trade in. Heffner Lexus offered me 7k less on the trade in. I was skeptical on the dealership too but after looking over the car in detail i could only find a few stone chips which is normal. Also the dealer has really good google reviews. The dealer was very professional and not pushy at all. I'm happy with the purchase and it's great to be back in a Lexus. Oh that dealer Autoland on Younge has some pretty crazy cars for sale, all high end cars. The guy who owns that used car dealer owns 11 full dealers in Toronto. He said the used car dealership is a hobby for him to enjoy toys for a few months and move onto something else.
Old 11-04-18, 05:52 PM
jumpmaster
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Name: Jumpmaster

2019 Lexus RCF-10th Anniversary Edition/Matte Grey Color

Blue interior/Blue Carbon Fiber

Gloss Black wheels with Blue Brembo Brakes

Carbon Fiber rear spoiler and Carbon Fiber hood
The following users liked this post:
CAHWY128 (11-04-18)
Old 11-10-18, 07:25 PM
ghorn
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Everybody,

I've been posting for a few weeks, but haven't done a "roll call" yet. Here we go:

1. GS (Premium, Luxury, or F-sport): F-sport (2015)
2. Color exterior/interior Atomic Silver/Black
3. Nav or No Nav / Mark Levinson or No ML: Nav / No ML
4. RWD or AWD: AWD
5. Dynamic Rear Steer or no DRS: No DRS
6. Planned mods? None at the moment
7. What other cars were you considering? What did this replace or add to? Was looking at some Audis and BMWs. Replacing 2012 Acura TL Tech.

The only decent photo I have right now. Love the car so far.

Old 11-25-18, 08:55 AM
MCB1970
Pit Crew

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

Hi Everyone,

I purchase a 2015 RCF this past October. The color is ultra white. Packages include premium, performance, and navigation/Mark Levinson. Snow tires installed and paint protection applied. I am ready for a Northeast Ohio winter!
Old 11-25-18, 10:16 AM
SoSlow
Pole Position

Received 109 Likes on 72 Posts

Originally Posted by MCB1970
Hi Everyone,

I purchase a 2015 RCF this past October. The color is ultra white. Packages include premium, performance, and navigation/Mark Levinson. Snow tires installed and paint protection applied. I am ready for a Northeast Ohio winter!
Welcome. Check the ISF forum for info on a F track day Mid Ohio in the works.
Old 11-25-18, 11:19 AM
MCB1970
Pit Crew

Received 39 Likes on 29 Posts

Thanks, I try to make it to Mid Ohio every summer for the vintage weekend. I did the Porsche world driving tour there as well. One of my favorite places in Ohio.
Old 12-10-18, 02:22 PM
Blze001
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Joined the club on Saturday! Just in time for winter weather to come in full force and turn the summer tires on it right now into hockey pucks! Because of course that's how life is. Ah well, I think these are the original tires, they look due for a replacement anyway. Deciding between Potenza RE980AS and Pilot Sport A/S 3+.

Anyway, enough boring stuff, for the goods: 2015, lease turn in, a hair over 17k. Ultra White with the beautiful red interior. I almost pulled the trigger on a black one, but it sold literally the day after I test drove. I'm kinda glad, to be honest, I think this color will be easier to live with and a hell of a lot more survivable when summer hits.

Old 12-15-18, 04:24 AM
Jleez099
Driver School Candidate

Default Hey There

Hi All,

Glad to be here. I've had my eyes on the RC-Fs for over 3 years and finally pulled the trigger. See below:
  • Purchased on 11/1/18
  • 2016 White RC-F
  • Certified Pre-owned @ Sewell Lexus of Dallas
  • Red Interior w/ CF trims
  • Premium package
  • Performance package
  • Navigation
  • 19' Wheels
  • 2,800 miles
Seems like this forum is kind of dead but I'm hoping there are some active members. Cheers!

Jae

Old 12-15-18, 06:25 AM
sirdimarco
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

@Jleez099 We have few actives in DFW. Hope to see you around!
Old 12-15-18, 06:53 AM
Jleez099
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by sirdimarco
@Jleez099 We have few actives in DFW. Hope to see you around!
Great! Do they still do cars and coffee every month?
Old 12-15-18, 07:06 AM
sirdimarco
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Jleez099
Great! Do they still do cars and coffee every month?
No sir. The last one was 2 weeks ago. Gas Monkey is taking over but don't know when that will be starting up again.
Old 12-30-18, 05:24 PM
dyyamada
Driver School Candidate

2019 RCF
Color: Matte Nebula Gray
Installing a Full Front Matte PPF with Feynlab PPF Coating
Installing: Body: Kenzo Nano Ceramic Coating 2 Layers of Base Coat and 1 Layer of Feynlab Top Coat
Wheels: IGL Wheel with Feynlab Top Coat
Brake Calipers: Ceramic Pro Strong:
Old 12-30-18, 05:51 PM
dyyamada
Driver School Candidate

Old 12-30-18, 06:20 PM
Blze001
Driver

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts

Maybe the special editions are different, but I'm pretty sure you were supposed to get wheels too.
The following users liked this post:
SoSlow (12-31-18)

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!