RC F (2015-present) Discussion topics related to the RC F model

Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-18, 09:28 AM
CAHWY128
Advanced

Received 346 Likes on 228 Posts

Very nice! Welcome to the forum!
Old 05-29-18, 08:20 AM
DevJ
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I needed a new daily driver and I picked up one of the last remaining brand new 2016 RCFs in the country! I absolutely stole this car, it was cheaper than most used cars on the market with over 10k miles! I will say that I will miss my old, faithful IS350 which I purchased brand new in November of 2006. I hope the RCF turns out to be as solid as my IS was!

White/Red, every option except the orange calibers and the performance package. Look forward to this car, it has several lexus garage-mates!

Old 05-29-18, 09:20 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor
CL Vendor - Starter

Received 701 Likes on 615 Posts

Originally Posted by DevJ
I needed a new daily driver and I picked up one of the last remaining brand new 2016 RCFs in the country! I absolutely stole this car, it was cheaper than most used cars on the market with over 10k miles! I will say that I will miss my old, faithful IS350 which I purchased brand new in November of 2006. I hope the RCF turns out to be as solid as my IS was!

White/Red, every option except the orange calibers and the performance package. Look forward to this car, it has several lexus garage-mates!

Beautiful combo of cars!!

Going to mod it??

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 05-30-18, 04:42 PM
BLexodus
Pole Position

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by DevJ

Congrats!

Do you mind sharing what you paid? Thanks.
Old 05-31-18, 06:19 AM
DevJ
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Meraki Autoworks
Beautiful combo of cars!!

Going to mod it??

-Josh
Absolutely! I will be contacting you soon about the Borla exhaust we discussed.

Originally Posted by BLexodus
Congrats!

Do you mind sharing what you paid? Thanks.
I initially wanted to purchase one used with <10k miles so I didn't feel bad about daily driving it and parking it outside a hospital for the majority of its life but then I found this and couldn't resist!

I believe the sticker was around ~76000
I paid a little over ~53000
The following users liked this post:
Meraki Autoworks (05-31-18)
Old 06-11-18, 07:47 AM
MB007
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intro

2017 RC F sport 350
atomic Silver
balck interior
Old 06-11-18, 07:48 AM
MisterEun
Pole Position

Received 88 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by MB007
2017 RC F sport 350
atomic Silver
balck interior
Wrong sub-forum buddy.
This is yours: https://www.clublexus.com/forums/rc-...l#post10209350
Old 06-11-18, 08:02 AM
kizzzm
Rookie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by MB007
2017 RC F sport 350
atomic Silver
balck interior
Prime example of hating the F Sport marketing. People don't even know what car they have lol.
Old 07-12-18, 12:43 AM
TRANC3
Rookie

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts
Default RC-F'd down under! :P

Hi Guys,

By way of a quick intro, my name is Alex and I recently purchased a '15 RC-F. I live in Perth, Western Australia and we don't generally see many of these out on the road. Have had the car for about 2 months and every time I drive it I fall more in love with it - recently taking a road trip down south where the GT nature of this car shone through beautifully. The car came equipped with a JoeZ exhaust and intake pipe, plus a aFe filter - other than that it's stock.

Definitely have a few plans going forward; currently ordering a set of Swift Spec R springs, and trying to decide on the endless options for wheels (why are the ones I like always over $10G! lol) Once things start happening I'll put together a build thread, but at this stage it's probably not quite worthy.

Although I'm not a grey nomad just yet, my car history included rides such as WRX, 350Z, MPS3, HSV Senator, Golf R, Focus RS Mk3, E90 M3, Lotus Exige S, and now the RC-F. Also dabbled in bikes once upon a time with CBR600RR and Ducati 848. Suffice to say I love my auto's

Feel free to check out a bit more of my history, travels and cringe worthy vlogs at www.Frax77.com

For now, here's a couple of shots of the rig.

P.S. I noticed my JoeZ PTS exhaust has an odd cross-over pipe on the back section that I believe to have been added on after the fact. Anyone know what purpose this would serve? Also considering removing the 2 resonators from the mid pipes - have you done this? Is it stupid loud afterwards? Does this introduce unbearable drone? Let me know
astinus4 (07-15-18)
Old 07-12-18, 08:57 AM
2Squared
Intermediate

Received 65 Likes on 47 Posts

Not new to Club Lexus, joined when I bought my 2014 GS350 F Sport. Just traded it in for a 2018 RC F, information in my signature. Will be posting photos this weekend after I get the Lexon body kit and Seibon Carbon rear spoiler installed.
Old 07-12-18, 08:56 PM
JDX
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey all, my name is Jim and I live in Palm Harbor, FL. Been driving a 2011 IS350 for past 5 years or so, which was a great car. The IS was the first 4 door I’ve had in as long as I can remember, after having driven Acura coupes for the last 20 years. They fell out of favor with me, given their current styling though, and when I went shopping for a new ride, Lexus was the clear choice as I really enjoyed my IS.

So I’ve had this 2015 black beauty for about a month now and can’t say anything that hasn’t already been said many times over.

There were only 2 for sale anywhere near my vicinity; one was a 2018 USB, listed for about $82k and the other was this one with 35k miles on it which I was able to grab for $39k. It’s not CPO, but the records were well kept and she’s in fantastic shape inside and out!

Inside, she’s equipped with red seats, Premium package, and navigation. No ML audio, which is a bit disappointing, but so far I haven’t been listening to the radio much since I just love how the engine sounds. 😁

I’ll not sure if I’ll do any mods since I don’t have any plans to track it and it’s my daily ride. May consider some rims, exhaust, and brake caliper powder coating though.

Anyway, enough of the intro. Here she is, fully stock (boring, I know).

Man, I really love this car!!!😜

astinus4 (07-15-18)
Old 08-02-18, 04:40 PM
SNATCH2
Driver School Candidate

Default Hello everyone!

Hello!
My name is Cliff. I just took delivery of a 2015 RCF. I'm eager to learn the in's and out of this vehicle. this is only my second Japanese car. In the past I was heavy in to Mopar (2009 SRT Grand Cherokee, 2012 SRT grand Cherokee. I have also owned Some german Vehicles (2003 M3 and 2012 Audi S5). My initial impression of this vehicle seems to be "its the best of both worlds". Love the 5.0L V8 and the aggressive styling. My latest vehicle is the Audi S5. I honestly don't even want to drive it anymore! lol! Looking forward to learning all about this vehicle!

Just got her registered. More Pics to come once i detail her!
Old 08-02-18, 04:56 PM
LXSDO
Advanced

Received 147 Likes on 103 Posts

∆∆∆Congratulations! Looks like it is already modified with wide body. Any other upgrades?
SNATCH2 (08-02-18)
Old 08-02-18, 05:09 PM
HappyDisti
Driver School Candidate

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

That looks great, very nice car. I also have gone through a lot of vehicles including Merc E 550 BMW 335 xi, Audi A6, Jaguar xjl, & last car Audi RS5 cabriolet with black optics package.
I have had my Lexus for about 3 months and love it. I think a big part is feeling confident in the quality and reliability. My 2 Audi's were nightmares when dealing with warranty problems. The RS5 was crazy to maintain. The front brakes were $4000, and a complete fluid change that is required every 50000 km was $2,200 (oil, diff, transfer, trans).
Lexus just put on new pads around for free and the oil change was $180.
These are $Canadian.
CONGRATULATIONS 🎊

SNATCH2 (08-02-18)
Old 08-02-18, 05:31 PM
SNATCH2
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by LXSDO
∆∆∆Congratulations! Looks like it is already modified with wide body. Any other upgrades?
Yes. It has full adjustable suspension and Apexi exhaust. Sounds and handles great!

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! RC-F owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!