Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

Need photoshop work?

Old 04-05-17, 01:44 AM
Omen766
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need photoshop work?

Looking for a graphic designer? I graduated from FIDM with a associates in graphic design. If you looking for photo edits, flyers, etc. feel free to contact me. Thanks.
Old 04-05-17, 01:09 PM
AsAkite

Except for Club Lexus authorized vendors, vendor sales and advertising of any kind are strictly prohibited in any posting area of Club Lexus forums. This restriction applies to sales via private message (PM), advertising links and emails in signatures and links to sales on other forums. This restriction applies to vendors offering services as well as any products.
Old 04-05-17, 02:41 PM
Omen766
Driver School Candidate

Just noticed people where looking for photosop work so why not offer a helping hand.
Old 04-05-17, 10:37 PM
AsAkite

That's exactly what this forum is for.... you just can't charge for it.

First of all, welcome to the forum.
I don't mean to sound like an Ahole, I'm simply stating the rule after seeing this post and the one where you bring up a budget (https://www.clublexus.com/forums/pho...ms-please.html).
We would all benefit from your contributions, but all work done here is strictly voluntary.
Sometimes those that make requests have to wait a bit, until someone that can do the work has time, but in general the work always gets done.

Really it's about contributing to the community. I have learned a lot of helpful things about my car on this forum from those that are much more mechanically inclined than I am. So, I choose to contribute here in the Photoshop forum because that's where I CAN contribute. But it's all voluntary.
You can if you want, you don't have to if you don't.
But the rule is, if you do contibute to the Photoshop Forum, you can't charge people for it.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...aq_advertising

Last edited by AsAkite; 04-05-17 at 10:46 PM.
Old 04-06-17, 01:53 AM
Omen766
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the welcome.

also thanks for bringin the charging to my knowledge as well.

Search this Thread