Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

A strange, but nessecary photoshop request...

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-11, 05:59 AM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts
Default A strange, but nessecary photoshop request...

Hello all...I took these pictures at a place called Solo Point, near Fort Lewis, WA. Little did I realize when I took it that there was someone's giant BEHIND reflecting in my truck's paint. I want to put this picture as my desktop wallpaper, but I cannot in good conscience do so, with this person's *** all over my truck:

Can someone remove it please?

Also, if you would be so kind to remove the group of people in the reflection in this one, as well as the boat trailer in the background...I would greatly appreciate it:

In case you are wondering, I took the picture like 2 and a half months ago before I left for Afghanistan. When it is sunny like in this photo (which is RARE in South Tacoma, WA), people from my base flock to this beach in DROVES. So it is nearly impossible to get a pic like this without a reflection (or in this case multiples) in the paint. I was lucky to keep them out of the photographs, I could not ask them to vacate the entire beach (about 200 yards long, if that) on account of I wanted to take pix of my truck LOL.

Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 08-28-11, 07:25 AM
SChema
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last edited by SChema; 08-28-11 at 07:33 AM.
Old 09-01-11, 08:53 AM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts

Burn, I cant see photobucket on this connection (I am deployed and the USMC blocks photobucket, youtube, etc).

Any chance of an email to A r m yof1_2006@yahoo.com? (Remove spaces in Army).