Photoshop Forum The place to photoshop rims, bodykits and etc. for your Lexus or other automobile.

How would Maya RT5 20" w/ black accent look on black GS, Help to crop!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-06, 11:44 AM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default How would Maya RT5 20" w/ black accent look on black GS, Help to crop!!

I will use someone elses ride to try to put these wheels on, even though I like those wheles on Lexforlife's ride, one of my fav rides on CL! Since I am planning to do the same body kit and my Tein CS's are on the way, I wanted to see how these Maya's RT5 20" will look on this car. I saw a Pic of Trafficstar RTS 20" on here on the black GS and I could not stop looking at them. These are the same but with Black Accents and are sold in US. Please help, should look incredible!

I could not attach files for whatever reason!! Here are the links:

Here is Lexforlife ride:

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery//s...ame/lexforlife

Here are the wheels, Maya RT5 w/ black accents:

http://www.d2autosport.com/D2_2006/0...heels_maya.htm

Can someone help me out here, they should look amazing!!
Old 08-15-06, 11:48 AM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

Here is a different angle of the car:

https://www.clublexus.com/gallery//s...ame/lexforlife
Old 08-15-06, 01:18 PM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

i guess there is still a glitch with a new website update, will have to wait
Old 08-15-06, 01:53 PM
redwhisky
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default check this out!!

Old 08-15-06, 06:07 PM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

I have seen this one, I have all those pics, but RT5 as black accents, just woundering how that would look, plus DLR are fat and I do not have pics of those on the GS with black accents
Old 08-16-06, 11:03 AM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

Here are the wheels on G35, can anyone put them on Lexforlife black GS above, I am thinking of these wheels but would like to see how they would look like, these are Maya RT5 w/ black accents, above pic posted by redwisky is a pic of 20" Trafficstar RTS wheels that are sold in Japan!! Same wheels but this are sold under maya and only come with black accents on brushed aluminum wheel..

Here are also amazing wheels for the GS, can anyone try to Photoshop these also, that would be interesting.. These are Maya DLR wheels on CLS Benz, can you guys try to put them on this same GS, sorry Lexforlife for exploiting your amazing ride like this, lol.. Just trying to get wheels that are orrigional and no one has them, but they need to look right on my ride..

Old 08-17-06, 08:53 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

hmhmmhmhmhmhmmhmmhmhmh
Old 08-17-06, 07:03 PM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

gsoup, you are the man.. thank you.. doesn't it look sick? I knew they would look hot.. can you try to do the ones from G35 coupe, those RT5's.. I would appriciate that.. I think these rims should most def go the list of rims that fit this car the most.. you are the man..
Old 08-17-06, 11:51 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts
Default .

Here ya' go

Old 08-18-06, 04:07 AM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Seize
Here ya' go

Damn thats hot! Nce work on the 'chop
Old 08-18-06, 06:00 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Rt5!

That's a hot wheel! I really like it!
Old 08-18-06, 06:29 AM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

hey wringo and d2, this is lexforlife ride chopped.. I have an eye for rims on cars I think these Maya RT5 and above DLR rims are the hottest rims you can buy now for the GS (if you can afford it).. Seize you are the man thanks.. Wringo your rims are also in top three along with these for the GS, in my opinion (if you can find them, lol).. And another wheel is Axis Milano if you are on the budget.. d2, can you get me used RT5's like that, maybe someone wants to get rid of them, lol.. i will grab them.. wringo can't wait to see tour car on the next meet.. by the way i saw Blulex's pic of his and your car on one of the threads here... plane and simple... beauty..
Old 08-18-06, 06:57 AM
Wringo
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Thank's!

Originally Posted by dlomonosov
hey wringo and d2, this is lexforlife ride chopped.. I have an eye for rims on cars I think these Maya RT5 and above DLR rims are the hottest rims you can buy now for the GS (if you can afford it).. Seize you are the man thanks.. Wringo your rims are also in top three along with these for the GS, in my opinion (if you can find them, lol).. And another wheel is Axis Milano if you are on the budget.. d2, can you get me used RT5's like that, maybe someone wants to get rid of them, lol.. i will grab them.. wringo can't wait to see tour car on the next meet.. by the way i saw Blulex's pic of his and your car on one of the threads here... plane and simple... beauty..
Thank's for the compliment's! You have nice tatse in wheels and I think either would compliment your car nicely! I'm really digging that RT5 wheel! It look's so hot on the GS!
Old 08-18-06, 07:52 AM
GSoup
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

johnny = TLW has the trafficstars on his ride.... with airrunners... in case you son't know trafficstars = maya. Maya is the American brand name for them...

Old 08-18-06, 08:40 AM
Panerai127
Lead Lap

GSoup, I know Maya are US kind of Trafficstar RTS wheels.. But Maya got these with black accents brushed aluminum.. And those I never seen on a GS and espacially black GS, that is why I started this thread, that black GS on top of the thread was the first time I saw these kind of wheels and it was on that black GS, and then I said to myself these are the best wheels in my opinion for the black GS!! The black accents on that RT5 Maya wheel make them look so greatttt on the black GS.. I will start a poll with three of my fav wheels on black GS and see what people think.. The only other kind of wheel that I like on the black GS is what DaveGs4 has on, those are completely different look, but still hot..