Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jz single trubo conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-05, 11:38 AM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by vipsoarer
ok guys i think hes had enough...some of these bashings are getting pathetic because they are repititious. we are a board of higher end builders and now we are just settling to a new low. i know its quite easy to poke fun but seriously 5 pages worth? we will all see if he shows at the meet. no need to keep wasting bandwidth on something as stupid as this. call me a pu$sy or whatever but there is a line between tasteful belittling and being *******s. we all know he is in the wrong but there is no need to keep going overboard and act like we are on honda-tech.

sorry but this thread sucks and even tho i dont have to read it i think that since this is a community baised forum i should state that its becomming inappropriate to keep going on.

I disagree, because otherwise you are just condoning this type of bullsh1t.
Old 06-14-05, 11:58 AM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 229 Likes on 173 Posts

hmmm....why not just lock the topic? And everyitime he creates a new bullsh1t topic, lock that sucker too. Enough locked topics and no replies to his BS questions and he will leave on his own. That doesn't condone the activity, nor does it degrade the forum to a "honda tech" level.
Old 06-14-05, 12:00 PM
gowest
Driver

Originally Posted by vipsoarer
ok guys i think hes had enough...some of these bashings are getting pathetic because they are repititious. we are a board of higher end builders and now we are just settling to a new low. i know its quite easy to poke fun but seriously 5 pages worth? we will all see if he shows at the meet. no need to keep wasting bandwidth on something as stupid as this. call me a pu$sy or whatever but there is a line between tasteful belittling and being *******s. we all know he is in the wrong but there is no need to keep going overboard and act like we are on honda-tech.

sorry but this thread sucks and even tho i dont have to read it i think that since this is a community baised forum i should state that its becomming inappropriate to keep going on.
I disagree. Every time I read this tread. It make me smile. Like to watch people burn.
Old 06-14-05, 12:33 PM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LexSC888
hmmm....why not just lock the topic? And everyitime he creates a new bullsh1t topic, lock that sucker too.
Because I very seriously doubt the mods here would do something like that. I also doubt they would Ban him. Which means it can only be handled in this manner. Either that or let the guy continue to spew BS all over the forum.
Old 06-14-05, 12:38 PM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by cherplex
I'll agree with vipsoarer he's had enough. Let's move on I could care less if he lied.
agreed. Reminds me of honda ppl.
Old 06-14-05, 01:46 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by LexSC888
Just remember, everytime you lie, God wrecks another 5 speed SC.
so is that whats been happening to mteele?
Old 06-14-05, 01:48 PM
mteele
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
so is that whats been happening to mteele?
Sorry, I'm a compulsive liar hehehe
Old 06-14-05, 01:49 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 229 Likes on 173 Posts

If the date of the first lie posted here was before mteele's saddening drive back from Texas, its quite possible :P

Sorry @ mteele, bogus luck.
Old 06-14-05, 02:00 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by mteele
Sorry, I'm a compulsive liar hehehe
Its like being a f-ed up version of pinochio right?
Old 06-14-05, 02:02 PM
qtb33
Lead Lap

God smites you
Old 06-14-05, 08:56 PM
mteele
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Man, its like high school all over again. All my friends said the ame thing then too. I was averaging some sort of accident at a rate of one per every two months, though none were my fault till I totalled the SC. Most actually happened when my car was parked
Old 06-15-05, 05:58 PM
SinisterSC
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mteele
Man, its like high school all over again. All my friends said the ame thing then too. I was averaging some sort of accident at a rate of one per every two months, though none were my fault till I totalled the SC. Most actually happened when my car was parked
That's some *** crappy luck Mteele. Don't worry you'll chill out for a little and step your game up big time. I've had my share of accidents in high school also. My senior year I had 7. One of them was school securitys fault.
Old 06-15-05, 07:44 PM
soarerboy
Driver

this thread was funny
Old 06-18-05, 05:44 AM
FortuneLS
Intermediate

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

ahhhh, i remember the days of lying to sound cool but not really having any idea what the hell your talkin about....just kidding, ozzified heres a word of advice, do some research, then come back and raise your hand next time you have something to say, as for accidents, its good to know im not the only dumbass who totalled their first sc...damn that was a good car, only had it a month, if anyone wants some good advice, never fall asleep at the wheel with the cruise set at 85! if you wanna know the story let me know