Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

1jz single trubo conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-05, 12:48 PM
JZZ30TT
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ozziffied
I am out of west palm, Boynton Beach to be exact........... Yes it does have 800 hp, yes it does run lean, yes i do kill auto tranny's all of the time...... "Big Red Turbo" butilt the turbo Garrett t55 I think....The manifold is a one-off piece from a firend in japan... here are some of the pictures of where we started.....
A picture of the interior? O wow.. it's RHD... what the hell does that have to do with 800hp? No one cares if you drive a real Soarer, get over yourself. You probably googled that pic too didn't you? You are too ignorant to drive a 800hp car. It would have been funnier if you had of found a pic of my old Soarer on Google and tried to post it here.

So we've established:

1) You're a liar
2) You're annoying
3) You continue to lie
4) You're not old enough to drive
5) You should shut up because you continue to make yourself look like a moron.

I was the first to reply to this thread 3 pages ago and called you out... and you have yet to show ANY proof of your claims (which btw are impossible 800whp on 550's HAHAHAHAHA... idiot!) So go make a new screen name and stop lying about what you have (probably a '87 civic). And we will all get along. see ya!

Last edited by JZZ30TT; 06-11-05 at 12:57 PM.
Old 06-11-05, 01:08 PM
qtb33
Lead Lap

Hmmmmm... this comes to mind...
Attached Thumbnails 1jz single trubo conversion-bunnypancakehead.jpg  
Old 06-11-05, 02:00 PM
MadMaxxNA
Driver

Originally Posted by JZZ30TT
A picture of the interior? O wow.. it's RHD... what the hell does that have to do with 800hp? No one cares if you drive a real Soarer, get over yourself. You probably googled that pic too didn't you? You are too ignorant to drive a 800hp car. It would have been funnier if you had of found a pic of my old Soarer on Google and tried to post it here.

So we've established:

1) You're a liar
2) You're annoying
3) You continue to lie
4) You're not old enough to drive
5) You should shut up because you continue to make yourself look like a moron.

I was the first to reply to this thread 3 pages ago and called you out... and you have yet to show ANY proof of your claims (which btw are impossible 800whp on 550's HAHAHAHAHA... idiot!) So go make a new screen name and stop lying about what you have (probably a '87 civic). And we will all get along. see ya!

But his ride is JDM Tyte yo.

James
Old 06-11-05, 03:10 PM
Tommyd1919
Lead Lap

He might have 800 whp with that setup... Come on people, he could have one 1jz in the front and one 1jz in the back... Each one making 400whp.. The front one has the Garret tubo and the rear one has the "Big red Turbo" on it.. The car prob. has a 40/60 power split between the front and rear wheels. Wow I wonder what tranny he used since it it automatic... Stupid I know he used the tranny & diff. out the GMC Syclone.. Yep thats it... I think I heard something about this car being in the superstreet supercar showdown next year.. (This is all as possible as what he said right?) I wonder if his tach and temp. sensor works....
Old 06-11-05, 03:42 PM
Arizona
Lead Lap

I belive every word this guy says. He has prolly has more power and is being modest. Alright later guys, me and Santa Claus are to play shuffle board with Sasquatch then im goin to sail rocket powered Pirate ship made of platnium.
Old 06-11-05, 03:44 PM
qtb33
Lead Lap

I used to have a car with a big red turbo, well a medium red turbo. He and I were very photogentic...here's my proof...
Attached Thumbnails 1jz single trubo conversion-q-s-turbo-004-small.jpg  
Old 06-11-05, 05:57 PM
vipsoarer
Instructor

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

that definately is red haha sorry im hopped up on vicodin from getting my wisdom teeth out....sorry i know that was stupid
Old 06-12-05, 02:16 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you guys should really lighten up. we are all family here. if you have a problem, take it to pms. all you will do is get yourself banned. thats not what any of us want. i will be heading down to west palm in a week or two, and i will have my cammera. ill make sure to stop in and check out the car. those of you who know me know that i know my ****, and will be honest with what i see. if i dont get down there, ill have matt check it out after he recoupes from the latest accident. for now, lets just all keep our comments to ourselves and wait for pics..... however long it may take.
Old 06-12-05, 03:02 AM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

I normally do keep outright statements to myself... but I'm so sick and tired of children coming on here and posting nothing but BS thinking we're a bunch of kids ourselves that dont know any better...

you can throw all the numbers and other BS you want at me and I'll still know if you're lying or not...

Cry02 is a lame company, that crap doesnt work.... they even sell a damn kit that sprays C02 into the front of the car next to you, so it inhales the C02 and makes less power because of it... wtf?

Until I see a dyno sheet, pics of SOMETHING, I continue to call BS... We're all jaded here
Old 06-12-05, 07:07 AM
lexforlife
Lexus Fanatic

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Bean
I normally do keep outright statements to myself... but I'm so sick and tired of children coming on here and posting nothing but BS thinking we're a bunch of kids ourselves that dont know any better...

you can throw all the numbers and other BS you want at me and I'll still know if you're lying or not...

Cry02 is a lame company, that crap doesnt work.... they even sell a damn kit that sprays C02 into the front of the car next to you, so it inhales the C02 and makes less power because of it... wtf?

Until I see a dyno sheet, pics of SOMETHING, I continue to call BS... We're all jaded here

i too dont normally go this route but in this case the bs meter is telling me to man the life boats
Old 06-12-05, 08:16 AM
Dew23
Lexus Champion

Please show some pics of this monster and as for your ijz truck i have a few friends that will give you a run .
Old 06-12-05, 08:38 AM
sc300tt
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This thread is gold, Jerry. GOLD!!!!
Old 06-12-05, 08:57 AM
technol
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
you guys should really lighten up. we are all family here. if you have a problem, take it to pms. all you will do is get yourself banned. thats not what any of us want. i will be heading down to west palm in a week or two, and i will have my cammera. ill make sure to stop in and check out the car. those of you who know me know that i know my ****, and will be honest with what i see. if i dont get down there, ill have matt check it out after he recoupes from the latest accident. for now, lets just all keep our comments to ourselves and wait for pics..... however long it may take.
Scott, I'll check it out with you too
Old 06-12-05, 11:05 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

oh yea, i forgot you live like 5 min away. ill be down pefore too long.
Old 06-12-05, 02:18 PM
jgscott
Lexus Champion

Received 1,259 Likes on 1,000 Posts

Well did he show......... ?

Quick Reply: 1jz single trubo conversion