Performance & Maintenance Engine, forced induction, intakes, exhausts, torque converters, transmissions, etc.

EFI superchargers will be available in the US

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-03, 07:37 PM
ToyLexmods
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EFI superchargers will be available in the US

Gang,

After much talk, the reality seems to be the above. We in the US will be able to buy directly from the manufacturer. I will not post any prices or promote this product other than to say it will be sold direct to US customers. I will order my supercharger kit directly from the people who designed it....as long as this dollar conversion doesnt completely drop through the floor in the next week or two.

Just think about the dollar losing 20% in the last couple months...makes me sick.

Whoever buys one of these kits should be able to document the full install, give feeback and help to other members without moderator issues...right? Nothing any different than members documenting DaveH turbo kits...right?

So, there was a manifold delay in Au and that caused the delay in supercharger shipping. The manifolds should be ready soon and its boost away people.
Old 10-30-03, 07:42 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,174 Likes on 1,327 Posts
Default Re: EFI superchargers will be available in the US

Originally posted by ToyLexmods
Whoever buys one of these kits should be able to document the full install, give feeback and help to other members without moderator issues...right? Nothing any different than members documenting DaveH turbo kits...right?
Assuming everyone follows the forum rules and posts are as you describe above there should be no problems.