Enform Remote Not working

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-15, 02:46 PM
NXVV
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Enform Remote Not working

Hi all,
I am facing an issue with My Enform app(remote start) from this morning, i tried starting my car from APP multiple times in morning and multiple times in evening, after a while it gives me a meesage "unable to process ". I tried to start with my keyfob and out of 10 attempts it worked once. All other options in Enform remote app are also not working.

I called SOS from my car and she said updates are being applied and it would take one hour to finsh. They asked to try after one hour, when i asked if keyfob is anyway related to enform app, she answered NO and suggested to contact dealer if keyfob remote start is not working.

Is anyone facing this issue today? please suggest my next steps.
Old 11-06-15, 04:49 PM
NXOwner
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Where was your NX parked? Maybe it was deep down in a multi-level parking garage with subterranean levels where it would appear "off-the-grid"? Or possibly inside your home's garage without a cellular signal? (or other interference?)
Old 11-08-15, 02:40 PM
lulugirl89
Driver School Candidate

Sounds like you might be affected by the same problems as this user https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gx-...ml#post9245399
Old 11-08-15, 08:04 PM
lexbabe
Rookie

Mine hasn't been working for the last two days either.
Old 11-09-15, 04:56 AM
ho52806
Driver School Candidate

I noticed that if I park my NX too close to my garage (if I leave it out) the remote start doesn't seem to work. I'm not sure if that is definitely the reason but if I leave it about 10 ft away it does work.

Also I once left my spare key fob in the car and I got a message that the keys must be removed in my phone. Lastly if u leave the doors unlocked it won't start either but u will get a message on phone too.

Originally Posted by NXVV
Hi all,
I am facing an issue with My Enform app(remote start) from this morning, i tried starting my car from APP multiple times in morning and multiple times in evening, after a while it gives me a meesage "unable to process ". I tried to start with my keyfob and out of 10 attempts it worked once. All other options in Enform remote app are also not working.

I called SOS from my car and she said updates are being applied and it would take one hour to finsh. They asked to try after one hour, when i asked if keyfob is anyway related to enform app, she answered NO and suggested to contact dealer if keyfob remote start is not working.

Is anyone facing this issue today? please suggest my next steps.
Old 11-09-15, 06:17 AM
NXVV
Driver School Candidate

SOS replied that they were aware of this issue and asked me to try today(monday) as there were some fixes applied. I tried this morning and it worked fine. I havent tried with my keyfob yet, if it still doesnt work i'll have to take it to dealership.
Old 11-09-15, 08:36 AM
WyattR
Driver School Candidate

MIne isn't working either...
Old 11-09-15, 12:23 PM
yrmh1
Driver School Candidate

My RC 350 was working a week ago, but the Enform app and the remote fob no longer start the car. I found something on the Lexus FAQ site that said to try turning off WiFi to insure that you're using cell service only, and that actually worked. It used to work on a WiFi network before though...