Northern California Lexus Club We are the Northern California Lexus Owners' Club.
This forum is sponsored by Exact Motorsports

Real haunted house (Senter & Hellyer)

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-13, 04:50 PM
mrkim
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blackrain
I dunno I think my is300 is tryed to kill me and my baby sc430 this morning.
its the curse of the IS300!!!!
Old 07-23-13, 07:41 PM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude I got 3 souls or soul down to stay in hellyer, so that's going have to wait. Next story! I know you guys got them. These are great. Here's one from mi papa. My dad was a soldier in cambodia, he was trekking with everyone else to the thai border. He was sleeping under some trees. He said all of a sudden another soldier appear out of nowhere shaking my dad and telling him he needed to get out now. There's a bomb that's going to drop on the spot he's sleeping. So my dad jumped grab his ak and ran after the solider, as he was running and following him, he watched him just disappear in front of him . My dad said he just evaporated like a mist. As he look back a bomb dropped by plane landed exactly where he was sleeping and around that prior location.
Old 07-23-13, 08:04 PM
mrkim
Banned

Dude I got 3 souls or soul down to stay in hellyer, so that's going have to wait. Next story! I know you guys got them. These are great. Here's one from mi papa. My dad was a soldier in cambodia, he was trekking with everyone else to the thai border. He was sleeping under some trees. He said all of a sudden another soldier appear out of nowhere shaking my dad and telling him he needed to get out now. There's a bomb that's going to drop on the spot he's sleeping. So my dad jumped grab his ak and ran after the solider, as he was running and following him, he watched him just disappear in front of him . My dad said he just evaporated like a mist. As he look back a bomb dropped by plane landed exactly where he was sleeping and around that prior location.
Dude that is some crazy stuff... Military people have the best ghost stories ever.

I say on Halloween, we should get some people and check out that house and possible take photos as we stare at the house. I don't think we can get into the house, cause it might be seen as breaking an entering... don't feel like getting busted by SJPD for checking out a haunted house.
Old 07-30-13, 09:48 PM
mrkim
Banned

Has anyone here experienced the ghost in Golden Gate park?

The story goes if you are driving around in golden gate park at night a cop car will appear behind you and tail you, if you happen to pull over you will get a speeding ticket, when you go file that ticket that officer is not on the listing and in fact was dead long time ago. It was said if you happen to spot said cop car while you are in Golden Gate Park your suppose to get out of the park and once you do, he will disappear.
Old 07-31-13, 08:56 PM
Hpnotiq
Rookie

Originally Posted by mrkim

The story goes if you are driving around in golden gate park at night a cop car will appear behind you and tail you, if you happen to pull over you will get a speeding ticket, when you go file that ticket that officer is not on the listing and in fact was dead long time ago. It was said if you happen to spot said cop car while you are in Golden Gate Park your suppose to get out of the park and once you do, he will disappear.
I think there a rule you if you are getting pulled over at the park at night, you have to pull over outside of the park for this reason...
Old 08-01-13, 01:25 AM
ImportISF
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Heard of this story back in high school, so far I have driven in GG park at night probably over a hundred times just because it is the fastest way from Richmond to Sunset district & no signs of anything. Oh this isn't the huge main street on 19th ave by the way, I'm talking about the little cutty roads where nobody ventures to
Old 08-01-13, 04:40 PM
mrkim
Banned

alrighty well that solves that.
Old 08-11-13, 12:06 PM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

Have you guys heard of turnbull canyon down in socal? Drifters and touge guys hit that spot. But it's a known spot for devil worshippers and strange happenings. http://www.sgvtribune.com/news/ci_4231512 http://www.drifting.com/forums/off-t...ll-canyon.html

Last edited by Blackrain; 08-11-13 at 12:13 PM.
Old 08-15-13, 06:19 PM
Sh1nra
Pole Position

I've heard of that story too. A couple years back, my friends and I were driving in GG around 2am -3am and we did see a cop car on the opposite lane. As we both passed each other (moving), we did not see a driver inside nor anyone else and on top of that the car was extremely dirty and looked pretty old. We looked at each other and gtfo of the park right after.
Old 08-15-13, 09:13 PM
Micaiah

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hellyer house. Scroll down to second vid.

http://jkad.org/podcasts/manatee-gra...and-ryder-blue
Old 08-15-13, 10:06 PM
mrkim
Banned

Originally Posted by Micaiah
Hellyer house. Scroll down to second vid.

http://jkad.org/podcasts/manatee-gra...and-ryder-blue
yeah I saw that... pretty dumb how those kids just go up to it and knock on the door...
Old 09-01-13, 08:50 AM
Blackrain
Driver School Candidate

Well I been in Frisco tonite. I'm going on a ghost hunt with this tour guide of sf . Anybody down? It start at 7 tonite, 3 hr tour. After that let's do a cruise to the hellyer house? At least I can get scared of fright instead of my wallet. My old lady want a Hermes, warning to guys. Don't! just don't! she may deserve a Chanel or lv, because you love her and you be like hmm in going to spoil her. That's how it starts! Learn from me you be a lot richer, trust me. Could've be rolling in a Lamborghini, instead I now have a room just for her "collection". Sc430 makes the pain bareable. Any good lexus performance shop open in Labor Day as well you guys recommend?

Last edited by Blackrain; 09-01-13 at 08:55 AM.
Old 09-01-13, 11:23 PM
mrkim
Banned

Well I been in Frisco tonite. I'm going on a ghost hunt with this tour guide of sf . Anybody down? It start at 7 tonite, 3 hr tour. After that let's do a cruise to the hellyer house? At least I can get scared of fright instead of my wallet. My old lady want a Hermes, warning to guys. Don't! just don't! she may deserve a Chanel or lv, because you love her and you be like hmm in going to spoil her. That's how it starts! Learn from me you be a lot richer, trust me. Could've be rolling in a Lamborghini, instead I now have a room just for her "collection". Sc430 makes the pain bareable. Any good lexus performance shop open in Labor Day as well you guys recommend?
lol ohhh man I should have read this earlier... I just got back from a wedding. Rather be doing the haunted tour than a wedding. LOL

hardly shops going to be open on Labor day... what do you need done??
Old 09-12-13, 09:50 AM
mnym8ker
Driver

so what is the plan... tomorrow is the big day, or is everyone gonna flake and have other plans? LOL Ill post on Saturday morn to let everyone know im still alive after Friday the 13th.
Old 09-12-13, 12:07 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mnym8ker
so what is the plan... tomorrow is the big day, or is everyone gonna flake and have other plans? LOL Ill post on Saturday morn to let everyone know im still alive after Friday the 13th.
Did you ever go to the Flashlight Tour? I think tickets are sold out for though. Oh Well..

Winchester Mystery House Flashlight Tours

September 13th – Friday the 13th Flashlight Tour

October 18th - October Flashlight Tour

October 19th - October Flashlight Tour

October 25th - October Flashlight Tour

October 26th - October Flashlight Tour

October 27th - October Flashlight Tour

October 31st - Halloween Flashlight Tour

December 13th – Friday the 13th Flashlight Tour

FRIDAY THE 13TH & OCTOBER FLASHLIGHT TOURS

Since her death, millions of people have visited her home and many report the sightings of ghosts. Was the house built solely as a monument to the dead or do the phantoms Sarah communed with in life, or perhaps Sarah herself, still lurk nightly in the maze-like corridors of the Winchester Mystery House™?
The tradition of Sarah Winchester’s bizarre legacy continues...

Tickets for special events are available in advance online.
Special 65 minute Flashlight Tours of the Winchester Mansion are given every Friday the 13th and on select evenings in October. You'll tour the rambling, mysterious mansion at night with only the moonlight, a souvenir flashlight, and your imagination to provide illumination through the bewildering maze of rooms and stairways. But watch your back, Sarah could be waiting around any turn. This is one open house you’ll never forget.

With admission, also enjoy extra entertainment on the estate from awe-inspiring magicians, to balloon artists, to caricature illustrators! Entertainment varies per evening, all entertainment is included in the cost of your ticket - limited availability, first come, first served on items such as caricature art.

Last edited by RMMGS4; 09-12-13 at 12:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Real haunted house (Senter & Hellyer)